Sign in to follow this  

Look for us at Glen Helen on Sunday!

Christi20 & myself will be hanging out at the MXA VIP tent part of the time... this is me, and I'll probably be wearing pretty much the exact same thing as I am in the pic (although my top is now black with metallic butterflies :devil:), with my hair in a pony tail, and Christi will be the shorter girl with the beautiful LONG hair(probably in a pony tail also, see lower pic of the two of us!), so if you run across us say 'hi!' :thumbsup:

DSCN2799.jpg

IMGP0353r.jpg

Make sure you cruise up the Downhill(rightside facing hill)I'll be along the the fence about 20-30 yards from the top!

Near the flag pole! See you two there! :thumbsup:

I'm going to watch The Nationals.

Ummm, yes... :devil: A little excited, are we? :awww::lol::thumbsup:

Motorhome (There already) in R.V. parking.

KLX and DRZ 400s...a couple of KTMs...we're "Dual-Sportin" thru Saturday...Might even enter my KLX in the Vet's! :devil:

Will be at the Parts Unlimited tent/area on Sunday. Have fun...see you there.

Manny :thumbsup:

Make sure you cruise up the Downhill(rightside facing hill)I'll be along the the fence about 20-30 yards from the top!

Near the flag pole! See you two there! :thumbsup:

We'll keep an eye open for you! :devil:

I'm SO STOKED, I get to see RC ride in PERSON :awww:, whoo-hoo! :lol:

Near the flag pole! See you two there! :devil:

We'll keep an eye open for you! :awww:

I'm SO STOKED, I get to see RC ride in PERSON :lol:, whoo-hoo! :D

You will enjoy it!!! He is awesome to watch. I saw them all at Washougal!! Rock on Ricky, you are awesome!!! Plus he will be running his #1 plate to honor his sponsors on his last ride for Honda. :thumbsup:

I'm going to be there also w/ about 10 friends. So look for the 6'7 255lbs shaved headed white boy. :awww::lol:

I'm so excited. This is going to be a blast! :thumbsup::devil:

Am I going to be the only one weaing a Thumpertalk T-Shirt? I have the white one, so no twins-ies. Oh what to do with the free pass I have.

Am I going to be the only one weaing a Thumpertalk T-Shirt? I have the white one, so no twins-ies. Oh what to do with the free pass I have.

We need TT hats! All this 'look for me' stuff when I don't know what anyone LOOKS like (except Desto!) Although BIGGITY shouldn't be hard to spot!! And Corey's got his shirt... cool. :thumbsup:

Maybe hold onto that pass, Corey, if it gets you into one of the tents, etc... you might be able to bring a fellow TTr (or a cute girl! :lol:) that doesn't HAVE a pass back for drinks/snacks, whatever... :devil::awww:

Well my first choice was CaseyRMZ, but she can't make the trip out from Australia for the day, so I posted it there.

you might be able to bring a fellow TTr (or a cute girl! )

Why do you think the guys hang out in this anyway? :devil:

I'll be carying a chair, but will need the space to recline it. Still haven't found the remote in the cushions yet! :awww:

Anyhow... don't know where to go to meet anyone yet, so look for me. I'll be the lost child in the mall. :thumbsup:

We need TT hats! All this 'look for me' stuff when I don't know what anyone LOOKS like (except Desto!) Although BIGGITY shouldn't be hard to spot!! And Corey's got his shirt... cool. :awww:

Maybe hold onto that pass, Corey, if it gets you into one of the tents, etc... you might be able to bring a fellow TTr (or a cute girl! :lol:) that doesn't HAVE a pass back for drinks/snacks, whatever... :thumbsup::devil:

TT has shirts??!!! We need some flex-fit TT hats.

We need TT hats! All this 'look for me' stuff when I don't know what anyone LOOKS like (except Desto!) Although BIGGITY shouldn't be hard to spot!! And Corey's got his shirt... cool. :devil:

Maybe hold onto that pass, Corey, if it gets you into one of the tents, etc... you might be able to bring a fellow TTr (or a cute girl! :lol:) that doesn't HAVE a pass back for drinks/snacks, whatever... :thumbsup::awww:

TT has shirts??!!! We need some flex-fit TT hats.

Yeah, hats would be better... I don't want to wear a shirt in 100 degrees!! :D (I'd be EASY to spot then, wouldn't I?? :lol:)

Let's remember people, we are going to watch the races! Stay focused! :thumbsup: L2F, knock it off! Girls lifting their shirts, will just distract us from what our original intention of going is. :devil:

I'll make it easy for anyone who wants to know what I look like. I'm going to wear my BRIGHT orange Mako Steel Baja 500 Race T-Shirt so there is no way you'll miss me. Names Josh BTW in case I do meet any of you out there. :devil::thumbsup:

P.S. I saw on the Glen Helen website that they are not permitting carry in liquor this year and that they will kick out anyone they catch with it. Should be interesting!! :D

6'7 255 lbs shaved headed white boy in a bright orange t-shirt wearing boardshorts and flip-flops. Shouldn't be too hard! :awww::lol: