Sign in to follow this  

Goldendale Euro GP Sept. 12th

Who's all going?

I'm going to be leaving Portland early morning (4:30-5) and coming back that night. Anybody want to share a ride?

:thumbsup:

- Ryan

I'll be there with 2 sons and 2 nephews. Five bikes on the trailer. Look for the Husky 510 with the TT fender stickers (if they ever show up) :thumbsup::devil:

I'll be there. Look for an 03 RM250 (no not an RMZ) riding 250 expert and possibly team race expert. Goldendale was the last race I did about a year ago before breaking my arms so i'm hoping I do well again. This is one race I definitely wish I had my thumper back!

Who's all going?

I'm going to be leaving Portland early morning (4:30-5) and coming back that night. Anybody want to share a ride?

- Ryan

I have a family ride planned for that day,, but will look at swapping it for a GP.. I have not been out for a boys ride in some time now... so I'm do.

This is a 4 hr race.. yes?

Ryan, If I go (and I should know tonight ) I'd like to hook up with you for a ride

GP's are shorter if I remember right. 5-6 laps, ~2hrs.

Distance: 129.7 miles Approximate Travel Time: 2 hours 13 mins

Signup starts at 7, 5 sounds like a good time to leave. Give me a jingle if you can rearrage plans and go.

Be there or be square. This place rocks, Ive raced there about 4 times now, including the WORCS race. The track rocks with a touch of moisture, too much is a quagmire, too little awful dusty. A little bit, juuuuuussst right. :thumbsup: The place is premo

A touch of moisture is it, and I think that's what we're going to get.

Racing addictive fun and this is a great place to start. No make it or break it jumps, but still a fun & fast track.

See ya'll there

- Ryan

How did everyone do at GP this weekend? :thumbsup:

Team Expert Myself and CRFMITCH420 placed 4th of 11

250 Expert I placed 2nd of 8

Open Expert CRFMITCH placed 2nd of 8

Over all I placed 3rd expert, CRFMITCH placed 4th not tooo shabby.

The Weather was great too. I little breazy and no rain, but otherwise perfect. Way toooo much damn fun. :devil:

I'm still finding dust in places I didn't know dust could collect. :thumbsup:

It was wildly fast and furious. I over shot the new giant step-up once and landed full force on my nose. The forks soaked it up really well, was totally amazed.

Wasn't so amazed at my abilities to hold onto the handlebars for a measily 1 hour. Something about my 250lb dance partner that wore me out really fast.

:devil: I need more practice.

7/16 in am open, not too bad.

- Ryan

Over all I placed 3rd expert, CRFMITCH placed 4th not tooo shabby.

Man o man o MAN, am I LUCKY to be teaming with you two boys at the 24!

I simply cannot wait!

Way to go!