Sign in to follow this  

Photos - PRO Womens WMA STEEL CITY RACE....

On Labor Day I saw a motorhome all done up in moto stickers and WMA decals in IL along Rt. 80. Was that anyone you know or was it you? I was heading home from riding and saw it at a gas station I stopped at but they went west and me east when we got onto the road.

If it had really big WMA decals on it, that was Miki Keller the pres of the WMA and a really cool woman!! She rocks with all the work she puts in to making the WMA happen. :thumbsup:

nope, not me, i didnt race the WMA this year.. I had a nice little baby Boy... But, back on my bike, and loving it, maybe next year.. but not sure, I am going to be part of the TeamFirePoliceMX.com race team, helping promote the girls and do all the P.R. work for them, it should be fun, I might jump in some of the VET Classes during the season, being that I am getting OLD OLD OLD :thumbsup: but its all good!

I might jump in some of the VET Classes during the season, being that I am getting OLD OLD OLD :thumbsup: but its all good!

Shhh, you're not THAT old!!! You're younger than me still!! :devil:

i used to pretend... im over it now.. now im old and proud, im still faster than a ton of guys at 29, so i am going to be in touch w/ my age this year! lol.. but what do you mean, Im only 23! Wishful thinking, huh! :thumbsup::devil:

Nice photos, thanks. Congrats on your baby by the way. Does anyone know why Stefi Laier didn't race the series this year?