Sign in to follow this  

My first post... (in general forum)http://www.blackdiamondvalves.com

http://www.blackdiamondvalves.com

well here goes the story..

I had some KTM valves on back order and needed to get my bike going so I did not want to wait and called

Ryan Baisley of Baisley Hi-Performance

5511 N. Interstate Ave.

Portland, OR 97217

He was of great help and sorted it out for me and got Kibblewhite Precision Machining, Inc

580-G Crespi Drive

Pacifica, CA 94044

They got the valves made up in short time and were ready to ship when I get a phone call from the local KTM dealer saying my valves were in , So even though the stock valves were cheaper , by quite a bit I might add. I stuck to my order from Ryan.

Well I put all new top end parts in the bike as not to lend blame if something goes pop so not leaving any thing to chance I have all the head work doen by best there is around here and put it all together.

I road the bike for at least 4 times 8 or 9 hrs of running .

The bike ran good with out a hitch.

Till the day it spat me off. I was standing on the seat doing a wheelie at about 60MPH in 5th gear and the bike was not reving at all. I was about to slow it down and drop to a slower speed and click.....click ....screeeech .....smashhh..

I road the bike the bike road me . Broke my back tore both sholders cracked my sternum on and on...

So I pull it apart and the valve had snapped right off at the flare. nothing bent retainer still there??

So here starts the crap..

Kibble White has my head and has had it for over 2 and a half months and I have yet to get a returned call from them .

I have called so many times and was told they will call you right back and never do .. and the two guys that are to return my calls are Will or Mike .. Will is the owner ... I am at a loss boys .. :thumbsup:

there is so much to this story I would be here for ever .

Kevin

ps I aske the girl at the front desk that takes the calls what would she do in my place ... here answer was

Sue them she said :devil:

sue.gif

That really sucks, the injury and the jerks at the valve shop. That is so funny that the secratary said to sue them. I hope you recover good and get your stuff from them soon. People today :thumbsup:

Damn Kevin,, Never even tracked that you had gotten busted up :thumbsup:

:devil: So your thinking the valves failed in some way? No reply at all from KW? other then they will get back to you? Thats harsh.......

Our Mission

KPMI intends to become the primary source for all of your valve train needs. Regardless of whether you need a single component or a complete system of valves, guides, seats, shims, springs, retainers and lower collars, we will fabricate the parts to your exact specifications.

Kibblewhite Precision Machining, Inc. has been manufacturing valve train components for the motor sport industry for over 60 years. We are proud to have serviced such a large community of racing enthusiasts by providing the highest quality valves and components at a reasonable price. We have developed a reputation for quality and value that we will further strengthen into the next millennium.

Kibblewhite Precision Machining, Inc. is equipped with the finest state-of-the-art machining centers and inspection equipment enabling us to readily expand our valve train products into new engine designs. We encourage all of our customers to let us know of the new designs and products they would like us to provide. If we aren't currently carrying the valve train components for your engine, we will take your engine head and install or supply you with the best valve train system available.

Our confidence in the quality of our materials and workmanship allows us to boldly state, "after installing our parts, you won't be paying to replace them". We have built a reputation on delivering quality parts that work the first time, every time.

Snif...snif... what is that smell....Oh,, damn,, it's brown stinky stuff on my shoe :awww::lol:

Sorry to hear you got busted up Wild...:thumbsup:

Hope you can get something back from whoever is responsible. :devil:

not sure your best options here, but man that sounded like a terrible get-off. hope you're doing ok

well I got a call today after calling and telling them I will be on my way down and also told the girl I will splash my story on every forum there is .

Boom I get a call from Will.

He is stating that he has no idea where the head came from and dosnt know me at all.

It is the first he has heard about it :devil:

Asking me if I decked the head or lowerd the cyl hight blah blah. Telling me there is no waranty on performance parts .

I bought them as repacement not for performance.

Sounds like he is back peddling already .

I will keep you up to date on what is going on guys .

And thanks for the kind words and concern . as always you lot are some of my good friends I have never met ha ha :thumbsup: