Sign in to follow this  

Were ya all gonna go riding this weekend???

Cause I aint gonna go anywere.

Gonna spend some time around the house this weekend. The lawn needs mowin. The truck, trailer, and bikes all need a good washing. Bikes need oil changes. Gots laundry to be done (read riding gear). The yz needs to get the chain fixed. I have a chainsaw that aint runing right. So I have a busy weekend planned.

See I dont ride all the time. Some weekends I do the family thing like a good dad/huby :lol:...... Well ok :thumbsup:....its more like I have been riding so much lately that I fear if I go riding this weekend she is gonna disown me. :devil::awww:

well im not going either then............ :thumbsup: na i have to work at the track this weekend on sat and possibly sunday so no motoing for me then when i get home there is a list from hell awaiting my return :devil:.

I'm out to....no sitter( I used up my favor alocation for the month :thumbsup:) unless I take em to the dirt pit and have 'em man the camera. :devil:

I'm hoping to ride sunday, as I'm out of town working right know, & if parts show up I'll be home in time on sat night to change the oil in the yz. I'm hearing through the grape vine that licholn hills needs some more attention. sounds like work to me! no matter, still on the bike doing it. :thumbsup:

Wanted to do the Elkhorn ride this weekend. I don't know if I"m up to all the work of a weekend stay. Probobly go to the property late on Fri. night. Thinking Evart on Sat. or Sun. Still up in the air.

Man guess what.... I aint riding this weekend either. Going camping with the wife, kid, and friends. Not bringing the bike.

Now if I didn't know better......Id say that I was banking up some major brownie points.......but for what??.... :thumbsup:

a wolveriene ride perhaps?????..........Could be!!! :D

:devil::lol::awww::D:lol::D

Either that or cause I am broke and am saving up for Big Air next weekend, Wolveriene week after that, Then Kalkaska the week after that, Then a (cough DRN cough) ride 2 weeks after that. Wellll seeee..... :snore:

me im just broke :thinking:yep thats it just broke :thumbsup::D :D :devil::awww: if i wasnt id be racing instead im whaching people race :lol::D:lol: oh well somebodys got to drag the mangeld wecks from the woods, ohh and if anybodys going and hasnt rode this course yet look out for the rock pile you will know what i mean when you see it, there is a bypass around it, but it takes alot longer than going through it. have fun this weekend what ever your doing.

Either that or cause I am broke and am saving up for Big Air next weekend, Wolveriene week after that, Then Kalkaska the week after that, Then a (cough DRN cough) ride 2 weeks after that. Wellll seeee..... :cry:

Let me know when you come up here to Kalkaska, maybe I can get away. :cry:

Either that or cause I am broke and am saving up for Big Air next weekend, Wolveriene week after that, Then Kalkaska the week after that, Then a (cough DRN cough) ride 2 weeks after that. Wellll seeee..... :cry:

Let me know when you come up here to Kalkaska, maybe I can get away. :cry:

Its on the CCC schedule. I think its the 2nd weekend in October. the 9th and 10th. I am gonna help work the event and probably ride sweep.