Sign in to follow this  

might get a yz 125 *DELETED*

Is that the bike waterbury or something like that. I was looking at it too but it will end up selling for more than that. I cant believe how low the reserve is on it. It is already like 2075 and it will keep on climbing. Maybe I will outbid you. :thumbsup: Just kiddin though, I dont have all that money.

I rode a nicely setup '01 YZ125 and it was sweet. Rode it in the tight single track and loved it. Guy had it set up for the woods (suspension, guards, etc). I think that year also has a 6 speed which is nice.

I'm a pretty big guy (6'6", 210 lbs) and was amazed at how well it chugged along and had a nice controllable hit, not what I expected at all.

And of course it was light as hell and flickable, I loved that. -Ed

lol yeah its the 1 in waterbury. it has 7 days left so yeah it wont go for 2075 but i can always hope. that must be a sweeeeeet bike :thumbsup:

Since he is so close and you really want the bike contact teh guy with an email and make a reasonable offer. He can pull it from ebay if the reserve hasn't been met yet. I have gotten alot of stuff this way. :thumbsup:

lol bad part is the reserve is met and its at about 2000, and i only have about 2300 to spend cuase im buying this bike this time. im lookin in the bargainnews and i found a 1999 yz 125 for 1650...sound good guys? my dad doesnt like the sound of motocross bikes cause he thinks people beat on them too much at where we ride. hes like "where do you think they ride in ct, in their backyards?" and i try to tell hjim that thomaston isnt the only place to ride in Ct but he doesnt believe me. so does 1650 sound good?

i think the price for the 99 is okay. i believe that 99 was when the new yamaha two strokes came out that was used up to 04

I rode a YZ 250f this pat weekend that bike was incredible!

I then rode a CRF 450 and it was out of control (set up for serious racing) I would prefer the 250f the bike is just plain sweet!!!!!