Sign in to follow this  

For the boys that cruise the Thumpette forum

Have you ever wondered why A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, and H are the letters used to define bra sizes?

If you have wondered why, but couldn't figure out what the letters stood for, it is about time you became informed!

(A} Almost Boobs...

(B} Barely there

{C} Can't Complain!

{D} Dang!

{DD} Double dang!

{E} Enormous!

{F} Fake.

{G} Get a Reduction.

{H} Help me, I've fallen and I can't get up!

:thumbsup:

LOL! That was new to me and I'm no guy!

Now, get this, my friend sells custom bras and one of the sizes that the maker goes up to is NN :thumbsup: Geebus! How big is THAT?!?!

LOL! That was new to me and I'm no guy!

Now, get this, my friend sells custom bras and one of the sizes that the maker goes up to is NN :devil: Geebus! How big is THAT?!?!

That is the size where you have to hire two rickshaw's to go in front of you to hold them up :thumbsup:

Does this go along with the saying for guys to you girls, "size matters"? If so, then someone's going to get hurt with a mam that big. Size in that area doesn't matter, just as long as they respond. A boob bigger than my head? Run away! Run away! :thumbsup:

Did anyone here ever see that plastic surgery show where the big white trailer park lady got the boob reduction? She would have definately qualified for the NN bra. They showed it all and when she took off her bra they stood about a foot and a half off her chest and hung all the way down to her crotch. Friggen Gnarly. They eneded up taking like 10 lbs of fat out and she was still a double F or somthing like that. She had titanium shoulder pads made to keep the straps from slicing through her shoulder. Crazy :thumbsup::devil:

G should be for GINORMOUS. <--- I love that word.

Hey...thats my word.

WORD THIEF!! :thumbsup::devil:

G should be for GINORMOUS. <--- I love that word.

Hey...thats my word.

WORD THIEF!! :thumbsup::devil:

Yea well we both stole if from Will Farrel so you're just as bad as I!

CRFBoy,

You can't use the same scale for guys. Besides, if you have an A, I wouldn't be advertising it, at least not in this forum.

CRFBoy,

You can't use the same scale for guys. Besides, if you have an A, I wouldn't be advertising it, at least not in this forum.

LMAO!! :devil::thumbsup:

CRFBoy,

LMAO!! :devil::thumbsup:

I was just kidding, I dont really have a womans breast like a fat dude, its all muscle, and a little bit of fat.

CRFBoy,

LMAO!! :awww::thumbsup:

I was just kidding, I dont really have a womans breast like a fat dude, its all muscle, and a little bit of fat.

Its all muscle here :devil:

CRFBoy,

LMAO!! :awww::thumbsup:

Its all muscle here :devil:

I doubt that.