Sign in to follow this  

The 05 honda lineup!CR's are improved.......a lot

Yes, the 125 and 250 cr's are back, and have all new motors! If you already knew this than this is for all who didn't. It is great news for all 2smokers. Woohoo! Just click me!

I was hoping they would have got rid of the Titanium intake valves...sounds like everyone is replacing them with stainless steel valves. :thumbsup:

I think they want to shave as much weight as possible but if the steel ones are much better which I dont know then should have went to steel. How much weight could it be anyway. :thumbsup: But the reason I posted this is because everybody kept saying honda quit making the 125 and 250.

The difference between ti and steel valves are just a few grams. Not much in overall weight but significant for a high-revving motor.

The XRs are not going anywhere, my local dealer has 2005 XRs in stock and a quick glimpse to hondas website shows 2005 models in the XR lineup.

Yea but they are the same as all the other XR's when are they going to update them... Or is the 450X the update... :devil: Not bad... :thumbsup: Thanks honda

The fact that the XRs don't change every year is what makes them so desireable, it gives the aftermarket something to work with because there will be so many identical bikes out :thumbsup: