Sign in to follow this  

FMF Powercore??

I saw a FMF Powercore IV2 on ebay. (DRZ400S) and I'd like to get a aftermarket silencer/sparky but can't afford one right now!!. This may be my chance to get an affordable one, BUT? I'm concerned with the noise, does anyone know what the DB. is on this one??. Any info would be appreciated, :thumbsup:

just bought one, put it on, and it's pretty darn loud. I don't care too much though...I don't know the db's but I'm sure the harley's are louder by far

Mine is really loud. Since I often ride after work, when the deer are very active, letting them know you're coming is a good thing. The FMF pipe certainly accomplishes that goal. :thumbsup:

If you're concerned with noise, then this pipe isn't for you. Unless you buy the quiet insert. Don't know how much that helps though. :thumbsup:

yer i have to agree on that when i got mine i have the spark arrestor version. and before i put this on my bike you couldnt here me after i left the drive way now every 1 says they can still here me after the 15ks to where im going.... not the pipe for commuting