Sign in to follow this  

new to forum

hello to everyone here. i'm new to this forum. i'm thinking of buying one used kawa d-tracker (similar to klx250)

but the digital multifunction speedometer has been stolen.. any ideas where i can find it, how much it costs and if there's any better aftermarket to put?

What area of the world is this from? I thought the KLX250 was called a KLX250 everywhere. I'm wondering if it might be the same as a Super Sherpa (KL250), I think it's got a digital speedometer.

i'm from greece. d-tracker is similar to klx250 but it's supermoto. it was being imported in europe till 2001 i think. now it's being sold only in asia. so it's kind of difficult to find parts for this moto..

i'm from greece. d-tracker is similar to klx250 but it's supermoto. it was being imported in europe till 2001 i think. now it's being sold only in asia. so it's kind of difficult to find parts for this moto..

I think you should take a look at what you wrote and see if you really want the bike, "it's kind of difficult to find parts" to me, means that if the bike breaks, I'm gonna have a hard time finding the part. JMO

misunderstanding. my fault. i meant aftermarket parts such as a digital speedometer. there are still original parts for this bike here in greece (the original digital speedometer cost 330 euros). i don't think there's going to be such a problem for at least 2-3 years..