Sign in to follow this  

05 VOR's

According to the local dealer the 05 VOR's will be released at Munich at the Intermont motor show this weekend. This post is kinda self serving in order to put preasure on Vroom to get us some spec's and pics. :thumbsup:

XX, have you been told that they wil not be released this weekend?

I am getting a little impatient.

A fella can only wait for so long.

I've already seen and touched the 2005 models, but they aren't at Monaco fair. I think we should wait a couple of weeks for the official release.

:thumbsup:, Alessandro

They better serious think about pulling thier finger out. The motard race season is about to start and I'm starting to test other brands. Huseberg tomorrow.

There called 2005's not 2004 an a 1/2's

When the bikes are ready then Vor Motori :cry: will release them.

These are true full race hand built factory "works" bikes made by true motorcycle craftsman who are raising the standards of motorcycle racing designs. Out of the shipping crate, gas, oil, set the suspension for you, race ready.

There is an old Italian saying that goes something like.

Good things always come to those who wait for the Best! :cry:

'04 VOR SM 570 RC push harder than '05 HSB without doubt, in the World champ the only SM HSB running fast are the one totally rebuilt by an Italian Team.

You do not need to destroy them, just beat them :cry:

Ciao, Alessandro.

They better serious think about pulling thier finger out. The motard race season is about to start and I'm starting to test other brands. Huseberg tomorrow.

Just buy a TM, they RIP and are bulletproof. I don't get why VOR is waiting so long, what could possibly be the advantage to that unless they are still making refinements? People are buying 2005 bikes now and they have yet to even make an attempt to get a piece of the marker share?

I would probally be a little more paitent however there are no 04's avaliable in the country. I was going to go for the road going machine as Motard is most definatly in its infancy and if it all goes pear shaped I can still at least use the machine on the road. As to the TM there is a very serious problem there is no dealer local to me, the nearest dealer is 2700kms away. I'm not real keen on shelling out on something I can't even inspect let alone ride. Dealer support and what they are like to deal with is playing a big part in my actual purchase decsion more than the actual bikes themselves.

The local VOR dealer seems pretty good and is actually here ie only 30kms away. Ive been able to poke prod and ask lots of stupid questions regarding the Vor's. The only thing my dealer hasn't been able to answer is exactly how much. Without that information I'm not real keen on handing over a deposit its a principal thing.

The season is bearing down on us rather rapidly and I'd really like the bike to play with for a bit before venturing near the track. I also work away which makes it kinda tricky to get in contact with the dealer and I'll be really !@##ed if the VOR is what I'm prepared to pay and I miss the first shipment.

Fact: If the entire country of the United States took 6 weeks holiday all at the same time, we'd still be a third world country!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol:

However, how can a nation that put man on the moon not be able to build a dirtbike worth buying??!! :cry:

What is the meaning of life?! :lol:

how can a nation that put man on the moon not be able to build a dirtbike worth buying??!! :cry:

I'm on the side of the conspiracy theory on the whole moon thing. If the US went to the moon, the Cannondale wipes the floor with the CRF...

Cannondale started making motorcycles with over 50 million dollars spent to produce them at the same time as Vor started with maybe 1 million dollars. Cannondale's contact with CITI bank finances said they had to make 5000 production motorcycles in five years and they could not do it so citi bank pulled the plug. Cannondale had a bunch of dealer selling them but there design in motor had real problems and the company had know one from Italy to show them how to make a great motor. If money could have made great motorcycles then cannondale would have been the best motorcycle ever. I'd love to buy american but we have no craftsman to build them or design them. America wants japan to build them a cheap as possible motorcycle that americans can spend twice the amount of the original price of the motorcycle on better made "american made" full race replacement parts that are better than the cheap japan parts that the japan motorcycle company makes. You pay $6000 + for the jap bikes then $2000 for parts just to make it raceable, then $2000 to trick it up then $2000 to keep it running because of poor engine life. Just look a how many box stock jap bikes are at the races, NONE. Just look at thumper talk forums and how many rice riders want to spend there money to make their bike better to ride instead of just riding.

Vor's are race ready box stock trick to the max factory works and it will run without breaking little parts with a long strong engine life. If cannondale would have had a good motorcycle design to start with from a motorcycle design engineers who knew weight to power ratio to cylinder head design. Look how South bay motorcycles shop made cannondales go faster than the factory could have dreamed. Cannondale was never able to get them running right from the factory and I wish ATK the best at making them right, but I think Mr. White should have kept on importing Vor's if he wanted a great motorcycle. All he had to do was put American stickers on them. He payed 25 million for cannondale parts and mondail motori bought Vor for 3 millions. He'd have been better off buying Husaberg from KTM and moving it to Uath. Ktm isn't doing anytime with Husaberg other than stealing all there engine designs.

I'm on the side of the conspiracy theory on the whole moon thing. If the US went to the moon, the Cannondale wipes the floor with the CRF...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I would probally be a little more paitent however there are no 04's avaliable in the country.

The season is bearing down on us rather rapidly and I'd really like the bike to play with for a bit before venturing near the track. I also work away which makes it kinda tricky to get in contact with the dealer and I'll be really !@##ed if the VOR is what I'm prepared to pay and I miss the first shipment.

The 04s were and still are available in the US. I have a 530VMX and have ridden the 450MX. The VMX has the same electric start motor as the SM-E and it is a serious tractor motor with plenty of over-rev. The MX motor just plain rips :cry:

Yeah the drawback is I'm not in the US. I rode a MX engine in a bike supposedly for motard (Husquvarna). Yes they make a lot of power however completly unsuitable for serious bitumen riding. Trying to gently sneak it on before the apex was not possible.