Sign in to follow this  

Anyone in the California East Bay Area looking for a riding partner?

If you want to ride Hollister myself and Blue_One usually ride every Sunday, except when it's really hot. Do you like to ride trails or track?

I'm in Fremont and like to ride the black diamond trails at Metcalf in San Jose. All one-way trails there. :thumbsup: Usually ride weekend mornings for a few hours. It's a small county park. Only takes about 45 minutes to get there.

Hollister is a good place to go down south. About a 1 1/2 hour drive from the east bay. There are several tracks, and many more miles of trails of all difficulties. Some one-way trails, some two way :devil:.

And there is Carnagie -- east towards Livermore/Tracy. Never been there, but mostly hills I've heard.

I'm new to the area(from S.O. Cal) and looking for a riding partner and suggestions on places to ride.

I'm in the easy bay and ride mainly track. I go to Carnegie, Club moto, Sand hill (not yet but I will) and mammoth bar in auburn.

Hit me up and we'll go riding :thumbsup:

If you want to ride MX practice, go to Club Moto in Livermore or the Hangtown track at Prairie City in Sacramento. See www.clubmoto.com and www.ampracing.com for details on the tracks.

Club Moto is much better lately and is always well prepped early in the day. But it gets hardpacked quickly.

I don't hear to many good things about Sandhill.

I'm new to the area(from S.O. Cal) and looking for a riding partner and suggestions on places to ride.

Sandhill ranch is in Byron, only about 15 min. from Knightsen. Used to race there many moons ago..

Knightsen?? Say "hi" to all the wackos at Sonja's for me! :thumbsup:

I'm in the easy bay and ride mainly track. I go to Carnegie, Club moto, Sand hill (not yet but I will) and mammoth bar in auburn.

Hit me up and we'll go riding :thumbsup:

Dont waste your time at Sandhill, its ungroomed, small jumps and not really fun. Go to CM instead.

Become a member of SFDirtbikes, a yahoo group for people in the Bay Area who ride dirt. It's a really active group-- there are hundreds of members and it seems like every week someone is planning a ride. Keyword SFDirtbikes at the yahoo groups page and you'll probably find it.