Sign in to follow this  

THE RAMP!!

I have been wanting to do a freestyle ramp for so long now and i dont know what to do. I have alot of guts and ill try anything, Do i work my way up doing big dirt jumps? and what do i do if i stuff up???? :thumbsup:

Couple of guys at my work have a freestyle ramp. They worked up to it by jumping similar sized dirt hits. Try and have a loamy soft dirt landing..... :thumbsup:

stop worrying about it. they used to have freestyle ramps at the old comp park that were sweet. the only thing you have to do is watch a couple people hit it and follow like it was nothing. you'll be stoked as soon as you hit it. if you are not ready do it then back off. the only way to make that next step is..DO IT.

ps. be prepared for consequences if you don't hit it with authority!!!! :thumbsup:

yeh i might just try it soon :devil: whats the worst that could happen? just a few broken bones :thumbsup:

let the bike take the first hit, then roll after that :thumbsup::devil::awww:

just did that off a 90ft triple 3 weeks ago, just a little dirt rash :lol:

god :thumbsup: now thats a good way to hurt yourself. i think your forgetting im only 15 how old are you? around 25 your basicly indestructable :devil:

hey, i'm not saying you should go out and hit 90ft triples. i am saying, if your taking a jump and you know you're going to wipe out, try and let the bikes suspension absorb most of the first hit before bailing.

also i think you heal quicker when you are younger, i'm 35 now and it takes quite a bit longer and never seems to go back to 100%