Sign in to follow this  

WHOO HOOO! im excited

i just ordered a full stainless yosh ex.system for my bike from the TT shop. Brian is awsome not only did he match the lowest price i could find but he beat it. Im in Indianapolis right now and he's shipped it to my hotel very cool next day delivery way to go TT ill have to wait untill next spring to get my supermoto wheels but ill be ordering them and every other major purchase from the TT store. i love it here bikes, guns all the good stuff cheap and lots of it. all the people ive met here have been very friendly and trusting this is a good city so far but the only thing i can't beleive is all the morons riding bikes with no helmet's. i saw a guy today on a Hyabusa with no helmet a t-shirt, shorts and what looked like sandles. Yes SANDLES! &%$#@! doesn't if hurt to shift with sandles? and is this normal here?

i got my exhaust today. Holy crap its alot larger diameter pipe than i thought and the outlet is huge i can't wait to get back to canada and slap this baby on. :thumbsup:

holy crap yoshimura shop have special with this pipe (buy one yosh pipe and get 50% off the rear tire of your choice). I know i shouldn't be surprised but this is the best bolt-on i have ever installed on any vehicle. I cant beleive how it snaps to attention now. I was vibrating with glee for about 45 minutes after my first ride. now all i need a tec kit :thumbsup:

Sweet bike. Yeah riding like that kinda stupid. You should go to Arizona. I think I saw one motorcyclist with a helmet on. Thats probably only because he had Cali plates on it. Some people just don't know how hard and abrasive asphalt is. Bet they'll only do that once.