Sign in to follow this  

photographer

is anyone out there in need of a skilled photographer.. if so then i am your man.. some of work can be seen in the entry sunset ridge mx in the photo forum of matt228.. and i have much experience and skills in photographer, and would gladly shoot u if u are in my area.. thanx alot..

neil

Neil, you picture whore! I thought I was your only one! :thumbsup::lol:

kxfkawa44505 is a local of my hometown and I have been riding and racing with him forever now (well he's 16 and I'm 22 so at least since we were younger)

Hes a really good rider and has been getting a lot faster this year, and one helluva photog! :lol:

We're finally getting some more IL guys in here to combat the evil Iowa empire that has ruled for so long! :awww::D

So everybody say Hi to him and don't scare him away! :devil::D

That reminds me .... anybody got a good bean dip recipe. I'm planning a little iowa get together and need some snack ideas...........j/k welcome.

Hi, kxfkawa44505. Welcome to the Midwest Forum where we try to combat the evil post-whoring Iowans and their purple fork-booted trail bikes. :thumbsup:

Hey Matt; you're only 22? Uh, I have chainlube older than you. :devil:

Also, all of my bikes (except one) are older than you. In fact, there may even be a wrinkled tube of Brylcreem in the far corners of my medicine cabinet that's older than you. :awww::lol::D

Mount your trail bikes you blithering Iowans. And prepare to defend your fork boots and bold, peeling graphics. :lol:

:lol::thumbsup::lol:

That's funny stuff!!!!

You cant defend nothing from us we are the purple fork boot wearing Iowans

:devil::awww::D

Matt Bultaco you guys crack me up!!!

I could use a photographer so someone can take a pic of me for a change I think I am the only one that has a camera

You cant defend nothing from us

Wow, grammar like that makes me proud to be in the Iowa group. Larry is improving though...it was only a double negative this time!

See Neil, this is exactly what happens around these guys. One minute you're talking about photographers the next minute we're talking jibberish about a grammar teacher! :devil:

I've grown to accept it and love it :thumbsup::awww:

See Neil, this is exactly what happens around these guys. One minute you're talking about photographers the next minute we're talking jibberish about a grammar teacher! :thumbsup:

I've grown to accept it and love it :devil::awww:

:lol::D:lol:

thanx all for the welcome.. u guys are pretty funny... after a long day of school(yes school and yes it sucks) coming home and looking at these makes me laugh.. mendota megacross this weekend at mendota IL come watch me and matt228 and who ever else comes out... its a grand time..

I'll probably be camping in that area, may swing up to watch a little fairground SX. What time do the races start up at?