Sign in to follow this  

Rocket Raceway -- Sunday 9-12-2004

The rain is gone, clear for this weekend :thumbsup: Be parked up by the mini track. Ford 150 Super Crew. Bike numbers below.

Yea, I saw :awww: Might go up next Sunday (9-19-04) possibly too. Good luck at Budds :thumbsup:

:devil:

Hey YZ250FPegged,

Well, we got our son on the mini track. He couldn't do the steep downhill on the far side but did the first downhill no problem. After several "holding him down the top part of the hill" by his mom and me he eventually got it :devil: After that we couldn't get him to stop riding :awww:

Track was great, DethWshbkr would have loved it, every turn except the turn after the double/double was defined with loamy/tacky defined ruts. I think they need to fix that turn after the double/double though, just gets too hard pack slick now. :thumbsup:

How did you make out at Budds?

Wow.

I wish I'da been there!

I'm afraid I am developing something like Carpel Tunnel syndrome though. I CANNOT hold onto the bike for long at all....and my hands go numb on the bike.

Dad and I may take a week off of riding. We both just have no motivation to ride anymore!

If we do not take this week off, (18th-19th weekend), we will probably go up to Rocket on the 19th...

i went 12-10 for 11th overall out of 26 at budds.we'll be at rocket sat...got a guy up there thats gonna buy my sons 65.probably camp out weather permitting. :thumbsup:

i went 12-10 for 11th overall out of 26 at budds.we'll be at rocket sat...got a guy up there thats gonna buy my sons 65.probably camp out weather permitting. :thumbsup:

Wow, that's great, even had a pretty full line. I can't make it Saturday but we were possibly going to go Sunday and arrive at noon but the rain may keep us away. :awww:

DethWshBkr: I'm afraid I am developing something like Carpel Tunnel syndrome though

Not good. Best get that checked pronto...great fall weather riding is coming...

:devil: