Sign in to follow this  

El Cajon

Since plans for Glen Helen fell through, I think I'll head out to El Cajon on Sunday afternoon. Anyone else going? I heard they changed up the track again. :thumbsup:

Let's try this again. Anyone planning on going to El Cajon on Sunday afternoon the 19th?

I got there about 1pm last Sunday and there probably wasn't more than 5 people on the track at any given time! It was great! :thumbsup:

Let's try this again. Anyone planning on going to El Cajon on Sunday afternoon the 19th?

I got there about 1pm last Sunday and there probably wasn't more than 5 people on the track at any given time! It was great! :devil:

Really?? Five people? I've been working up to going there (I wanted to be able to clear at least small doubles first) because I've always heard its PACKED... I was just about ready to head on over then crashed & broke myself, and have been off for two months. But if its not packed on Sunday afternoons, I might give it a shot weekend after next, I'm thinking of hitting Cahuilla Creek or Elsinor Sat, a little tamer before I get into something so tight & jumpy... :thumbsup: You're welcome to join us if you'd like! :awww:

Yeah, Cajon can get a little crowded during the week and early on the weekends, but if you head out there after 1pm on Sundays you practically have the track to yourself. Let me know when you want to make your debut :lol: and I'll meet you out there.

Saturday is no good for me this weekend but thanks for the invite. I really want to ride with all of you guys out at Deer Springs but I have a busy shedule these days - gettin' married in 8 weeks! Doh! I don't know whether to :thumbsup: or :D

:devil::awww:

Yeah, Cajon can get a little crowded during the week and early on the weekends, but if you head out there after 1pm on Sundays you practically have the track to yourself. Let me know when you want to make your debut :D and I'll meet you out there.

Saturday is no good for me this weekend but thanks for the invite. I really want to ride with all of you guys out at Deer Springs but I have a busy shedule these days - gettin' married in 8 weeks! Doh! I don't know whether to :devil: or :snore:

:awww::lol:

Doh! I mistyped (dang work is distracting me from TT! :D) :lol: This Sat we're riding deer creek, yes, and SUNDAY we're looking at Elsinor now (see the "elsinor"? thread) in the early am. So if you have time to go the extra miles, you're welcome to meet us there on Sunday! (The Elsinor 'vet' track is sort of my 'home' track, so I'm thinking I best warm up there after two months, rather than somewhere new!)

But thats good to know about El Cajon, I'll be likely checking that out soon, depending on how quickly my skills come back! :D

Oh, and congratulations! :thumbsup: