Sign in to follow this  

Hanebrink

Stay away from Hanebrink! We purchased a 110 swingarm and shock from them and had nothing but trouble with the shock. The first shock lasted about 20." When I contacted Hanebrink he offered no assistance at all and said I was at the mercy of the manufacturer of the shock even though it was a shock he selected and sold for use with his swingarm. When I contacted the shock manufacturer they told me the shock that Hanebrink had sold me with the swingarm was not approved for Hanebrink's application!!! They sent me a replacement shock, but said they would offer no further assistance with any future problems as their product was neither designed for or approved for use with Hanebrink's swingarm. Sure enough, the second shock came apart again! Again, Hanebrink would not stand behind the poducts he sold me or his weak design!

Joe :thumbsup:

KLX/DRZ 110, it's in the second sentence, "110."

Also, I have heard the same complaints from other people regarding the poor quality/design of Hanebrink's other products for both moto and bicycle applications.

Joe, Sorry to hear that! I have not done any buying from them yet but have steered a person there way after seeing there swing arms ect. But will be carefull doing so now!! I had a few problems with Pax Racing getting items & parts fitting right :thumbsup: So I can deffinently feel your pain. Good luck in the future.........

sorry to hear that Joe. do you know exactly what happened to the shock? i was considering purchasing their fork kit for my 05 110 but now am reconsidering. seems like i read on this site about someone else having a problem installing a hanebrink swingarm.

i just installed the two brothers extended swingarm with extended shock this weekend. install went flawlessly. nothing had to be rigged or modified. just bolt and go and so far.. no problems. good luck and if you're in the market give the two brothers setup a try.

oh well my crf50 has a stroker 110 and whoops up on 134cc 110s I always forget about those bikes :cry:

huracane, the whole world revolves around you. :cry:

Dan.