Big Wheelies For Me Tehehehehe (video)

http://home.earthlink.net/~natedog224/wheelie.mov

Here we go. A little heyas from Old Placerville Rd. in Sacramento CA. ( Yes the sheriff station house is right near by ). hehehehehe :awww:

Sorry for the quality but it will have to do till I make a good one with my GL1 vid cam.

This is what really happens during work time.

Fun Fun.?:D?:devil:

I love it. I'm working my way up I pulled a niiiiice long wheelie yesterday. 1ssstt2nnnnddd...3rrrddd.... I think I could have grabbed fourth pretty easily but I'm not used to this yet.

Nothing makes me smile like a wheelie ?

50? That was more like 65 or so. :devil::awww:?

5th gear all the way..... I just need more straight road and I could take it to the next level.

I am gonna have to pull out my GL1 and make a bomb wheelie video. Do some helmet cam too.

What you dont see clearly in that video is I am actually looking under the handlebar on the left side to see the road clearly. :D??

Thanks for the props guys. Its been a big ego booster.?:D?

...but you get a 2.4 on your riding gear

- Ya but if I was in full suit then the wheelie wouldn't have gotten a 9.2 . :awww::D?

obviously you had just installed a DJ kit per burned instructions in your bike. the last instruction is to "go pull big wheelies"

- Once upon a time yes but now its got an FCR with a JD kit. :awww::devil:

Really saves on the front tire between trails too

- Yes it seems my front tire still has the little tread grooves in it. The back however is at like 30% of full tread. ? .... Wonder why.?:snore:

great wheelie, but at the end of the video in the far right corner did i see blue and red flashing lights at the police station?

- Actually that was just crappy video quality causing that effect. But that is where the sheriff station is.?

I wish I could do that!

Practice Practice Practice :D

Wheelies is such a common thread and everyone is always asking if its possible to shift while on one wheel. So there is the proof. Yes of course and... its the only way to go of course. ?

Ha ha.. good mono dude .. Does this remind you guys of some one ?

Well Nate put the leathers on cause from that fall I had I did not get one scratch on me . Not saying I was ok but the skin was still on me and not the road .

And if you stand on the seat it is the easiest way to wheelie ever . Up hills , down hills , round corners .

229nice_standup.jpg229WILD_EVIL.jpg