Sign in to follow this  

works bike

Lots of money for the cost of 1 set of works forks you could buy around 8 new TTR125's

hahahha, i dont want 1 but all i need is works suspension and i could say i have a works ttr-125? anyways, suspension is garbage. its fine the way it is, not too hard, not too soft. i dont need preload or rebuilt valves, or set my suspension for a 130 lb woods rider. thats just a bunch of hibbedy hoo blah

I agree I dont get it all either. But a works bike has factory backing with parts and materials not available to the general public from what I understand the works bikes and stock bikes have never been so close as they are now!

From dictionary.com: Works

"A factory, plant, or similar building or complex of buildings where a specific type of business or industry is carried on. Often used in combination: a steelworks."

Factory Honda means the same as Works Honda.

"I'll take a cheeseburger, and give me the WORKS"

or

"Have a slice of this awesome pizza...it has the WORKS on it!" :thumbsup:

If you want good suspention for the ttr, just get the front end off a 93' to 01' YZ 80, they pretty much bolt right up, except you need the stock wheel. and you can find an aftermarket rear shock.

BBR sells stiffer frons fork and shock springs but i think i would have a shop put the front fork springs on for me tho.

thats just a bunch of hibbedy hoo blah

:thumbsup::devil::awww:

Works bikes have a lot of parts made from a special metal called Unobtanium.. :lol: