What are the extents of PeeWee CRF50 race legal modifications?

We are just getting started racing and I was wondering what are the modifications that I can make to my sons CRF50 to make it run like a scaulded dog down the straights, jump like a jack rabbit off the gate and still remain peewee class legal, if any? Also, what bike should we think about moving him onto after next year? He is 6, 60lbs. and 50" tall. Just for fun don't ya know. ?

The ama rule book spells it out real clear. Go to the AMA website and download the rule book. But you can do just about anything EXCEPT Engine mods, carb can be jetted but it must remain the stock carb, exhaust my be changed but still must meet the decible level. Tires can be changed, grips, bars ect.

Okay, I read the manual and there are 2 totally different classes for 50's, stock and modified. Are there any tracks that offer both of these classes or is there only the 50cc class stock or modified combined!? The rules state that stock may only have the sprockets and other unimportant items changed, whereas modified can change anything except cc's and crankcases. Are there 2 classes being ran at the tracks or only 50cc's, run what you brung??

Thanks, Bryan