Sign in to follow this  

Pipe

I am wanting to put an aftermarket exhaust system on my 03 KLX 400 but am not sure what type would be best. I am looking for something that helps out on the low end and not necessarily adding top end, but a good balance would be nice. Any suggestions?

I have the Big Gun Race Series and the new headpipe. It really made a big difference across the entire power band.. plus it sounds really tough! Mix that up with the Dynojet, free mods and an aftermarket air filter... and you'll have a new bike.

Don

I can vouch for the FSW header, which has the heat guard mounts, and the FMF Q silencer. The Q feels a little restrictive right up top, but still sounds tough without causing ear bleeds in everyone else, like a lot of "performance" mufflers out there. The header made the biggest difference though, and was way cheaper!!

I can vouch for the FSW header, which has the heat guard mounts, and the FMF Q silencer. The Q feels a little restrictive right up top, but still sounds tough without causing ear bleeds in everyone else, like a lot of "performance" mufflers out there. The header made the biggest difference though, and was way cheaper!!

I don't think FSW makes stuff for klx400s.

KawKLX400,

you might want to post this question in the DRZ400 forum, you basically own a drz with green plastics, and all the 400 guys post there. I've heard great things about big gun pipes too (except they're really loud) :thumbsup:

Kevin

FSW makes alot of KLX-400 parts. Great products, but all my checks keep going to jerry :thumbsup:

2003 KLX 400

Skid plate

Header pipe

Muffler

FCR 39

More stuff soon

Don