Sign in to follow this  

new pics from today

nice pic. im not the 1 to criticize but wheres at least the long pants. personally, i think the boots, chest protector, are junk but at least long pants. ive burnts myself many a time. ehh screw it i go riding all the time in shorts too :thumbsup:

yeah,i must agree.this wasnt on a trail or anything like that.this was just a vacant lot next to my house where u cant even get it out of 2nd gear.i did that once then got on some pants and boots. thanks for pointing that out fellas.

thanks

are those trails that go into the woods? if they are, they look nice and you are very lucky for having a vacant lot nextdoor and trails

how do i post videos on the forum??? any ideas?

Yea, plenty of us know...but we are not telling you till you wear decent gear. You look like a dick!! :thumbsup:

har har...i guess i do :thumbsup:.not very smart of me with no gear.but i always wear it when on a trail and that good stuff.for those who wanted to know which exhaust that is,its the stock exhaust.but that stupid little tube on the end that you can barely get you small finger in there.i got a beafy endcap to replace it,but i dont know anyone that is a welder,so....

so how do i put a video clip on there huh??

i gots a pretty slick one but its 30mb.