Sign in to follow this  

Rate my 02 White Stalyn

I have not had a chance to get it durty yet!! :thumbsup: I tore my acl :devil: I did manage to still win the championship. The head pipe is bent in the pic because of a t-bone move by my so called freind. Oh well we were racing for the win AND HE WENT DOWN checkers for me. I want all feedback good or bad.

http://www.msnusers.com/Ratemy02CRF450

Personally, I don't like white plastics on a Honda. To me, it de-value the bike.

Whereas, Yamahas look good in Yellow/Black, Hondas don't look good with white.

This is just my opinion.

:thumbsup:

&%$#@! is a "Stalon"? :thumbsup: looks good. i would go with a solid color seat if i were you. just a plain black technosel gripper seat would look better! and an 04 style front fender.

Thank you for the correct spelling. I left a black gripper cover under the white cover. I thought I would probably take it off. It was a $15 ebay purchase. :excuseme:I agree that the 04 fender would look better. I got this one in the kit and it will due. The money I save on replacing it will go towards a JD jet kit. That is if I keep it. An 04 or 05 may be in my future.

Sick! I love the white plastics; I just ordered a set myself today, but mine's going to look a little different when I'm done... just wait and see... (next week)

The bike looks great! :thumbsup:

I only wonder if it would stay looking great with some real use? :devil:

I agree with the above comments on the black seat cover, that will dress it up, glad you didnt pay more than $15 for that seat cover. The bike looks great other than that, just slap a rear fender graphic on it and buy a case of Westley's bleach white and youll be good to go! :devil: Good job :thumbsup:

The bike looks great! :thumbsup:

I only wonder if it would stay looking great with some real use? :devil:

Wait a minute... You guys actually USE your bikes????

:awww::lol:

I only wonder if it would stay looking great with some real use?

Wonder no more...white holds up just fine! It doesn't take any extra cleaning then any other color.

muddy_crf_2.jpg

Personally, I don't like white plastics on a Honda. To me, it de-value the bike.

Whereas, Yamahas look good in Yellow/Black, Hondas don't look good with white.

You right Westladog, they don't look good at all.

FINISHED_CRF_right.jpg

Mxer111

I of course like your bike also being a white guy too, as you have seen.

Personally I'd go with a red seat, polish the clutch cover and put some nice fork guard graphics up front and something on the swingarm...then your ready to "show & tell" :thumbsup:

I have both seats for mine and most preferred the red but the black certainly looks great too. The red flashes it up a bit for sure!

Red_Seat.jpg

Black_seat.jpg

Polish the clutch cover, Kickstart, SOS and Polish the frame and it'll be really nice.

:devil: Then put some 22" spinner wheels on it. :thumbsup:

Great bike! I think the white looks very tasty and can attest to it being easy to keep nice, even after much use. My old YZ was white and always looked good, the white hid scratches well. Also, polishing the clutch cover or any other mag part is a total waste of time and effort, since magnesium corrodes faster than you could even imagine. get it wet and "poof!" it's nasty looking.