Sign in to follow this  

i need advice on my new bike!!

hey i am 15 years old and am just getting off of my rm85 and i need to know what is the best 250f? i weigh 135 pounds in gear and i got way to fast on my 85 and over 60 foot tabletops i was botteming out,so i am moving up.i have the ability to ride the 4 stroke alot faster than the 2 strokes and i got first place every race on my 80 so witch 1 do i get...

what ever one fits you best.you posted this on a rmz/kxf site,so you know what where going to tell you.

If you like to scream the bike get the yz250f.If you like to keep the rpms lower get the rmz/kxf.They are both really good bikes.Plus with the kawasuzki you can make it a suzuki one day and a kawasaki the next.

I would try to ride some before making a decision. Are you serious about moving up because your botteming over tables? Your gonna have alot more power now and its gonna be ever easier to overjump stuff so I hope you werent really serious about that. I would try pushing down on the face or not giving it soo much gas on those tables. But anyhoe, as far as what bike to get, I would try to ride some different bikes before choosing.