Sign in to follow this  

Have you forgotten?

wtc-plane2-crash2-orig.jpg

Some people might say we should put September 11th in the past, but I say never forget! While the nation was rocked, shortly after the attacks, it was apparent that the terrorists had not acheived their ultimate goals. Our nation pulled together and patriotism soared! Personally, I found a renewed love for this country and I thank God for the blessing of being born with the freedoms I have. We are indeed a blessed nation! If you feel the way I do, fly the red, white and blue today and take the time to remember! Here's a great web site to check out: http://911digitalarchive.org/

Freedom Tower :devil:

FreedomTower2-001.jpg

Me being politically incorrect! :thumbsup:

weather1.jpg

I agree. I think we should be running the videos every day because people have forgotten. My thanks go out to all the troops. :devil::thumbsup:

Just about everyone on this board is like minded, WE will never forget.

Keith :thumbsup:

I CAN not, and WILL not ever forget.

:thumbsup::devil::lol::D:lol:

Same here. The fact that the scumbags are still attacking innocent people going about their business (Jakarta), unfortunately keeps it fresh in all of our minds :awww:

Sadly, it's apparently not too fresh in the minds of many people, right here in the US.

I maintain that more people should have toured Ground Zero, and that the video of the tragedy should have been shown more frequently. Too many see what happened as 'a couple of buildings,' and not 3,000 innocent lives (as well as their families).

Will never forget.... support the troops :thumbsup:

I hope we can find OSAMA soon. Where is that Farker?

Wish we could just drop a nuke over there and then turn that whole region into a golf resort or something.

That is a real pity man. I clearly remember the day (late night over here) that the planes hit the WTC's, Pentagon etc. The missus and I were arguing over some trivial crap right before bed, I went downstairs to turn TV/lights off, and saw the newflashes on every channel. I went upstairs and turned the bedroom TV on, and suddenly the argument seemed very insignificant..... I didn't sleep much that night, was up VERY early the next morning. Matter of fact, it seemed like I was watching TV news shows, internet news sites etc for many weeks afterwards. In the CBD, not far from my work, there was a major power blackout a few weeks after Sept' 11th. Some large office buildings were equipped with emergency generators, some of which had never been called into service. A few of these generators (situated on the rooftops of the buildings) started billowing smoke as they fired up. As smoke poured from the rooftops, there was localised panic as people thought that bombs had been detonated. We continued to work the rest of that day, in near darkness, and the usual cheerful smalltalk was replaced with talk of terrorism and concern for people we knew working in the CBD. No, I won't forget Sept' 11th in a hurry..... :thumbsup:

Damn.............I thought I remembered.Nobody could ever forget but you don't "really" remember.These pictures brought back alot of emotions.Anger,horror,grief,disbelief.It brings it all back to reality seeing the faces of the people who suffered and died for no good reason.It made me think of the horror of the people in the planes and the horror of the people in the buildings and the rescuers and the grief of the survivors.

Say what you will about Bush but I think he did the right thing.Maybe iraq didn't have wmd but saddam conspired with and helped train terrorist and he was A terrorist in his own country to his own people and had to be stopped.We need to do whatever is necessary to rid the world of people who would do this to innocent people,no matter what the cost.I dont see Kerry carrying on with what is being done to fight terror.Bush may not be the best president but he's the one with the balls to go anywhere in the world and destroy an enemy that has been supported by other countries.GW's gettin my vote.I'm gonna go now and get my flag and hang it out front.GOD BLESS AMERICA! :thumbsup:

I'll never forget,and I'm sure most everyone else won't forget............

It's all,aways part of my prayers.....

:thumbsup::devil::awww::lol::D:lol::D :D :snore::awww::lol: :lol: :lol:

We may not have forgotten, but its obvious some have....

Now, I must word this carefully... While the life of every serviceman is incalculably valuable, the incessant whining of the news media over each death is getting old. What would the present-day media have said about D-Day, when a thousand deaths took less than an hour to accrue, not a year.

If we followed the way of the left and the present-day news media, we would have left Normandy Beach after the first soldier suffered a stubbed toe. Believe it or not, there are people out there with weapons, and some of them dont like us. Deaths are inevitable.

If Jane Fonda wants to go entertain the Taliban, let her. Hey Jane, dont forget your scarf and floor length dresses. Those fundamentalist Muslims have rules, and violating them might get you stoned, and not with Columbian Gold either.

I remember. I am saddened when a soldier is lost. I also support the right to dissent, even when then dissent is covert, like national coverage of every soldier's death.

Forget? Never........

Robert :thumbsup:

Never forget, never surrender, payback in Spades.

What I like about our Commander in Chief and Military is the way we are going on the offense in Iraq. The terrorists have had their up-tic in terror the past two weeks. Now we are pounding them with the kinds of weapons that we have been holding back. It is time to take this kind of action to the borders and inside neighboring countries that are allowing fighters (with money and weapons) safe passage.

Not a bad time to stir up some stuff with Iran and take out their nuclear development sites. I say let's get fundamental.

Just my 2 cents.

Ni I have not, Funny I woke up this morning at the exact time the first plan hit East Coast Time, Knelt and prayed for the families :devil::thumbsup::awww::lol::D:lol: