Sign in to follow this  

How 'bout a street legal YZ250

I wish, I know in some states in the US you can register two-smokes, but don't know which ones. I dont think it'd be worth getting an Australian model, even if you could get it legal. Between shipping and customs it would be expensive as hell :thumbsup:

Kevin

Yeah we get some cool stuff sometimes, check out the CR500E rego'd from the showroom now thats cool. The grass is always greener though isnt it?

Yeah, cool, but that's also a three yeear old YZ250. Would be a lot cooler if it was the latest model not to mention the aluminum frame :thumbsup:

They get a 2-wheel drive wr450 :awww: and a street legal ttr125

I noticed that, too..... :devil:

My son wnats the street legal TTR 125... he reckons he could ride with me on the road, and the cops wouldn't notice he was only 10 years old under his helmet... :lol: as if... :D I know he is a better rider than some people who have had licences for years, but the law is the law... :thumbsup:

Motorcycle Brokers may be able to help... they get European models and such... give them a call... Tell them you saw it on ThumperTalk...

David

Man, we really get the shaft in the US when it comes to motorcycles. Look at some of the stuff that is avaliable overseas

http://www.yamaha-motor.com.au/motor/index.htm?motor.asp

I wonder if could purchase something like this overseas and maintain it's street status in the states?

tell you what, send me the money, and I'll make sure the 2WD 450 is well maintained.. I'll send you pics of me enjoying the ride... :thumbsup:

David

The check is in the mail, but I had to write it for more than the bike costs. I need you to send me a check for the diffrencance today.

Cool... :thumbsup:

Your loyal friend

Prince Sambo Sumbo Mugabby Buggerme

son of the ex owner of the national Petroleum company and 1st national bank

Hmmm sounds like a fraud :thumbsup::devil:

Send me US$5,000 to prove you can keep a secret, and I will reward you with 40% plus expenses, when you get the safe deposit box from the bank... Honest... I'm a prince, so it must be true, right?

Your friend,

prince ebolamonkeyman :awww:

I wonder if could purchase something like this overseas and maintain it's street status in the states?

Why import when you can do it yourself.

I plated my 02 YZ250. Havent taken it on the street though. Heck I have only had it out one time since I bought it. :thumbsup: