Sign in to follow this  

Just got my ARC levers

I recently made an order, and as a part of that order was an ARC clutch-lever for my future Honda crf250 '05. I received a lever with partnumber 14-770 (All CR 92-04) wich seemed to be right. So I thought I should try it on my Honda CRF450 '04, since it should fit on that. It did not. My clutch-perch is stock and the hole on the ARC lever is smaller then the stock clutch-lever, so the bolt won't go trought the lever. Also the ARC lever does not fit the perch at all, the piece with goes into the perch is much thinner then the stock lever, so it gets a really loose fit. Is it possible that I got the wrong lever even thought the partnumber is correct? Or has changes been made from '04 crf250 to the '05 model? (if so, i think the partnumber would be different).

From the package the lever came in:

Part number #14-770

"LVR,ARC,CL,CR,8/1/2,91-04,CRF,2-3"

Don't get the WC perch. The hotstart lever doesn't sit right in the perch on my 03. Looks like an afterthought.

I don't think you got the right lever. Here's their website. Give them a call.

ARC levers

Get the ARC perch as well.

I just did, and I love it. It has the teflon sleeve, with the thumb operated hot start, PLUS it looks trick and has the lever...

Anyway, just my opinion,,,