Sign in to follow this  

DRZ400 over my CRF250r as far as maintenance.

I love my crf250r but I need my drz to ride while I am working on the crf. Nightmare dont buy this bike go for the yamaha which I wont speak about. The DRZ just keeps running.. Heavy as a tank but nothing can stop it. Suzuki please revise this bike... Lighter

Have you done any work to your CRF yet?

You really should sell your Honda since all you do is complain about problems that you have not even experianced yet. :thumbsup:

The CRF is a race bike, maintain it like one and it will last as long if not longer than any Yamaha without the white streaking blue plastic. :devil:

Yeah yeah. but it is a great bike you have to pay for performance. At the track the crf rules. I dont know what I am going to do yet. Did you see the crf450X with electric start. Hope they got the valves down. 7000.00 is alot of money for a dirt bike. Thinking about the yzf250 but riding is over in ohio soon. I was just saying the drz is a great bike with little worries, of course its been around awhile.

Agreed that the DRZ is a great bike with low maintainence, but the CRF is a great race bike. Don't think for a minute that the YZF is any less maintainence than the Honda. I have seen it first hand what will happen to a Yamaha when people just ride them into the ground without upkeep. :thumbsup: