Sign in to follow this  

NJORVP - MONDAY SEPT 13

I have off and my son is in kindergarden.....so I can finally ride fast! Anybody want to ride? I'll be there around 10am.

Mike

Yea...that was cool! Lets get something together for Paragon or tower city...Im not sure which one has the better tracks?

I rode till 4:30.....man I was tired!....but I got in the zone and put in a few fast sessions on the big track....and rode my friends cr250r (he showed up right after you left)....wow, that thing was fast....and easy to whip out in the air...I want one of every model mx bike!

Doc, is the knee ok today?

Mike

Yea....your WR rips too. Im shocked at how fast and smooth it is....what really suprised me, was the way it comes alive when its revved out! So my list goes like this (if your wr rips, Im sure the yz250F rips)- '05 yz250, yz250F, yz125, yz450f, rmz450f, cr250, cr250f, sdg speed mini, and a gas gas trials bike and an 18 wheeler tractor trailer to ahul all of them around at the same time! Time to start playing the lotto or finally write a hit song.

one other thing.....Im riding somewhere sat sept 18th. My wife and kids are leaving for Fl. fri night and Im joining them on Sun, so I have all day Sat to ride....I be up for a drive if it meant a good track....Antbody?

Mike