Sign in to follow this  

Bronco - 11K Update?

Well? You updated the database and not a peep. Full report please. My cdi is sitting on the shelf waiting for more $$. I get reminded of it everytime 10.5K ruins a perfectly good wheelie.

hes scared! :thumbsup:

both of my yosh cdi work great!i recently let a friend ride my sm bike at the track.ive never really heard my own bike from a distance.......but a drz at 11,000 rpm is a symphony!

I plugged it in and ran :thumbsup: it through the gears a few times,, Yes it works :devil::awww::lol::D :D :D:lol::snore::awww::lol:

But removed it and put it back on the shelf for now. I'm waiting on a new set of rings for my back up piston, and I need to get a valve spring remover that is a bit smaller than the one I own now... Have a GP race tomorrow,, after that the bike gets torn down.. If the cyl looks good,,, it gets new piston, rings, gaskets, and the Ti valve spring kit from megacycle.. plus the CDI goes back in. If the Cyl is not in great shape then off it goes to MT for a bore, plate,, new piston ect ect.. Then it goes back together with the rest of my stuff.