Sign in to follow this  

Remember 9/11/2001

Never forget what those scum bag pukes did. :):awww::lol::D:lol::D :D

The short and most recently rememberable list....

- Crash a bunch of planes and kill thousands of people just because.

- Take some kids hostages and blow up some bombs at a school.

- Kidnap people and cut thier heads off.

All in the name of religion. :thumbsup::devil::(

:snore::awww::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::(:D :D :D :D :D :D :lol::(

Doesnt make any sense does it. All of those bastards will get whats coming to them in the end and it wont be 70 virgins either :thumbsup::devil::awww::lol::D:lol:

Oh it will be 70 virgins Im sure. They will just all be gay and looking for a butthole to poke at. :thumbsup::devil::lol::D:lol::D

Aint gonna be pretty. For all eternity too. Ouch. :snore::D

:awww:

One of the benifits of riding motorcyles is that we make out country more independant of foreign oil. We as a country need to wean ourselves from fossill fuels. Those of us who choose to ride to work are doing our utmost in this respect.

I saw a documentary about (can't remember if it Iceland or Greenland) becoming the world's first hydrogen economy. I couldn't believe the leaps and bounds in technonlogy as far as this goes. They have it to where each hydrogen station can even produce it's own hydrogen for the tanks right there at the shop! This eliminates even having to have big rigs haul truckloads of petro around! I'm sure there is still alot to learn about it and also it is easier to do in a small country like that than in the States but I firmly believe that America will not survive if we cannot start being serious about alternative fuel sources.

I concur. The oil supply will run dry. Plus I am sick of being depenant on the diaper heads. :devil:

If it wasn't for oil they would literally have nothing to offer the world from thier little sand pit hell hole. Cept glass? :thumbsup:

Wow Flux!

I have a great interest in Hydrogen power. I did not know any country had such a well advanced system already. I will start seaching for more information on it. I know that here in Florida there is some funding coming from the federal government to start an infrastruture of stations around here. One that would be closest to me as far as I know will be about thirty miles north of me in Weekiwatchi. Thaks for the tip.