Sign in to follow this  

Looking for MX riding partners

My buddy and I went over to Toes today and were talking about getting more guys together for riding MX tracks. We live on the Eastside and ride MX tracks anywhere within 2-3 hours of Issaquah. The only problem is finding people who can ride 1-2 times per month. I have a membership at a place in Snohomish which is fun. If anyone out there is interested in hooking up in the next 2-3 weeks PM me and I will get back to you. We are average riders who like to race each other.

If monroe MXGP is open the three of us will be there sunday the 12th..

the bikes 04 450- 05 yz250 - 05 yz125-04 crf 250(#224)

jetnurse

We will be there also, look for our Motoplex trailer,

YZ 250f #91

Should be there most of the day, Weather pending

Eric

yep, Its a pretty cool place ,Mxgp will be in beter shape today after all the rain. Sand is Good.

Eric

I ride beals track sometimes but i'm not a memeber so I can when I can even though I live in town. I remember when Toe's wasn't toes and it used to be free and one big track not the 3 it is now. I don't do MXGP much anymore why pay that much to ride. I do ride MX often just about every weekend on every sunday. I even like to hit up AX and won't complain that it's too tight on ya. Fav tracks that I hit whenever I can Washougal, Ward Creek, Aggassiz B.C. (awesome track) and this weekend possible for my birthday gonna go ride Mission B.C. only like 2 hrs away not far at all. That or maybe as a last min thing SIR aka know paficic raceways the track last weekend was changed up again lots of doubles now that track is getting better.

Joe #439 '04 KX 125 for now 05 YZ or CRF or CR not sure yet!