Rear tire hitting rear fender.

I weigh 175. From the looks of the inside of the fender it hit or rubbed a few times. I never noticed. I was on the track some today. Maybe 6 feet in the air. The suspension was done by Enzo and I never noticied a problem before. They insisted on keeping the rear spring stock when it was first done. Seemed to work great once it was revalved so I never argued. I since have changed the spring to a RCS titanium spring from them also and it's supposed to be the same rate. I did notice when I installed I had to do quite a bit of adjusting (towards the bottom of the bike) to get back to 100 mm of sag. So I pulled the spring off and measured it and it was the same length as stock if not a 1/4" longer. So I did not worry about it. I set the sag. I had one day of track before today but it was light. Today I went pretty hard all day. Could I need a step up? How would that affect my revalving? Should I just get them involved?

Come on guys I need some input. I was thinking of trying this first:

1. Confirm I recieved a 4.8 spring from Enzo.

2. Change sag to 95 mm from 103mm.

3. Confirm Static sag is 22-25mm

4. Go up two click on compression. Or should I leave that alone since it feels good on chop and change the Hi speed compression on the shock?