Post a pic of your garage setup

Thanks, I must confess to being somewhat of a neat freak. But hey, I like to be able to find things when I need them. Anyway, the tilt bins are made by Arnon Caine Inc. I have included a link to their website (www.arnoncaine.com) The bins are nice, well made and come in different sizes. but they all nest together, so you start stacking them with the larger sizes on the bottom and get bigger as you go up. They are expensive though. I actually got most of mine "on the cheap" from a large hardware store that was remodeling.

Mtnclymer, Good job.....It's nice to be able to get up while working and go right to the parts you need, right at you fingertips. A place for everything and everything in it's place.

Im going to make everyone feel better about their garages. here is my craphole. Its a friends old horse barn with a partial floor we made out of pallets and plywood. We made some shelves out of on of the stalls. The quads are gone now, I took the pic right after My bro and I got the bikes.

CR250.jpg

Im going to make everyone feel better about their garages. here is my craphole. Its a friends old horse barn with a partial floor we made out of pallets and plywood. We made some shelves out of on of the stalls. The quads are gone now, I took the pic right after My bro and I got the bikes.

CR250.jpg

i used to have 250Rs before i got my bike also, how much did you get out of yours

Heres my mess of a workshop. The hour in the evening out there is like my own little piece of heaven right up to the point where my wife calls me into the house for dinner!

100_2992.jpg

Everyone where I live rides :eek:

Sorry for the bad photos, using my phone.

My ute (aussie word for pickup) WR450 and WR250

03052008001ba1.jpg

Back home, DRZ400E, YZ250, WR450, WR250.

03052008003ec4.jpg

And the back shed ? My favourite part!

04 CBR1000RR, 06 R1 50th Anniversary, 06 GSXR1000 and my humble DRZ400E. (looks slightly out of place)

03052008ru5.jpg