Sign in to follow this  

Military TT'ers

Hey who all is a Military Thumpertalker' USAF here.. WHat do you all Ride, and got tracks on or close to base. Have one built here still waiting for legal issues :devil: LATERS :thumbsup:

Wow, I can't believe my first post is to a fellow Warrior of the North. I just retired after spending 22 wonderfull years at Grand Forks AFB and now I'm in Afghanistan making big bucks as a civilian.

I'm sure you ride the gravel pit by Inkster or Gorders track by Fordville. I live 3 miles south of the Inkster turn-off right on Hwy 18.

I'm from Beale AFB in northern California. Actually, I think I've talked to you before. Lots of places ride around here. We have Hangtown just about 1/2 hour south of here. There's about four or five other tracks that I know of pretty close to here and about three places to ride trails with about 3-6 thousand acres each.

HEY Starky161, what job are you doing in Afganistan? Ya I basically ride Fordville every weekend. The FordVille Offroad club owns it now, and they built the track a lot better since they took it over. we build some pretty big jumps out there. I think the biggest one we made was like 70 feet or so. Do you know any other good places to ride?

I ma not active in the military.. But I am an army brat born in Munich Germany I grew up on army bases I loved every second of it my dad is now retired E-9 Military Police I will always be proud of the things that he did and accomplished. I would be in the military now but 2 weeks from boot my sister Dr. callled and told me my kidney was a perfect match for her so I gave it to her :thumbsup: that ruined my career in military aviation.. But it was worth it.. My hats off to all of you serviceman retired and active... Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to our country especially in these diffucult times I need you guys to go out and kick some major ass so my children dont have to!! And to all you navy flyers mark a bomb from XRIowa for me cause if I had both my kidneys I would have my thumb on the trigger...

Thank you so very much!!!!

Larry

Larry, thanks for the comments. We really do appreciate it, especially in times like now when what we do isn't so popular. I've got to say though, giving up a kidney is braver than anything we're doing today. :thumbsup:

Take care,

Jason

USAF for four years as an Avionics Tech on MC-130E's at Hurlburt Field, Florida in Fort Walton Beach. A year of that was school at Keesler, MS. An additional four years in the Air Force Reserves while attending college. :thumbsup::devil:

If you ever go TDY or get stationed in Fort Walton Beach, they have an awesome track just outside of Pensacola. Of all the tracks I've ridden, West Florida MX is my favorite.

21 yrs active duty, retired in Feb.. Ride off road and motocross on my trusty '03 2-5-0 F!! :thumbsup::devil:

All we need is a few more good soldiers some AC130's a few a-10s and the world could be ours :thumbsup:

My hats off to all of you serviceman retired and active... Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to our country especially in these diffucult times I need you guys to go out and kick some major ass so my children dont have to!! And to all you navy flyers mark a bomb from XRIowa for me cause if I had both my kidneys I would have my thumb on the trigger...

Thank you so very much!!!!

Larry

I have to say amen to that one. Thank you sooo much for all you do :devil: YOU are the reason we get to have this awesome place called America. :thumbsup::awww::lol:

Sir, SSgt Airhop reports as ordered! :thumbsup:

Wilford Hall, Lackland AFB, San Antonio, TX

'04CRF450

Cycleranch --VP's track w/in 1 hour woohooo

Army Reserve WO, The USAF got rid of their warrants years ago! 0ver 22 yrs and was activated for 17 months, spent over 13 months in Iraq. Glad to be home. I currently ride a KTM 200exc 2 smoker, love it! :thumbsup:

hey WRookie

My good friend from High School is staioned there at Mountain Home. He rides a YZF 450. his last name is Reed. KNow him? :thumbsup:

Hey Shift, I probably saw you out at Fordville before I came over here. Around the first to the middle of Aug I was riding my Grizzly out there just about every day to watch guys ride. I had to stay healthy for this job so I couldn't partake.

I'm running the airfield out here at Bagram. A year's a long time, but the money will be worth it. My wifes motivation for seperation is getting all of our bills paid off, my motivation is a brand new YZ450F. You have to have your priorities.

That was me. You can't believe how hard it was to stay off the track. Once in a while I'de take the Griz around for a couple laps but it's just not the same.