Sign in to follow this  

Idiot quad rider pic of the day

Ridiculed and banned huh... :thumbsup:

I've seen people post pictures here of their kids riding with no helmet, and no one got banned for it that I've seen.

Sometimes I wonder why you guys get so upset with the gear thing. Personally I wear as much gear as I can afford, but I don't chastize others for their choice (or lack of) gear.

At the same time, by not wearing gear they need to realize that the accountability for their decision, may be getting maimed or killed. It's bad for the sport, but I have no feelings for them when something happens.

IE Indian Larry.

You'll get ridiculed here for sure, but saying that you'll get banned is a bit of an outright lie from what I've seen.

That ridiculed and banned comment was more for the photograpers at that board than anyone here. Many of them are real greenies and I am surprised more of them have not jumped on that thread as a "Post pics of environmental damage or irresponsible ORV person thread." I was trying to put it in a good word for us.

Whose photo will get more circulation, that idiot on the quad or the studio photo of my bike?????

Greg

DUHHH GUYS ovrrdrive doesn't chastize others for not wearing gear...just indian larry...duhhh ovrrdrive good job making yourself look like a total :thumbsup::devil::awww:

Darwin's Law works in mysterious ways... :awww:

More trail space for us soon enough... :thumbsup:

Adults can wear or not wear whatever they want, but kids need to be shown, and told... Kids cannot be held responsible if they injure themselves due to parental neglect... :devil: They do not know... they are kids... Parents who care will always make sure the appropriate gear is worn, and the trails are safe enough, or else go home... I'd rather sit home watching re-runs of Crusty Demons with my son than sit at a hospital watching the really expensive machine that goes "Beep"...

David