My pride and joy - pics

Hi Cardiff,

When I was using 15/44 I used to get 99mph max outa the bike on the trailwings. Quite loose at that speed too. ?

Since I fitted the SM wheels (15/39) I've seen 110mph, and still going, but I think the correction factor for the SM wheels is about 20% so that's about 95. This time it was super stable tho' :devil:

Anyone got a figure for the correction factor of 21" to 17" wheels as my figure is just derived fronm a bit of maths and practical testing?

Should be fitting the FCR39 next weekend so I can't wait to see the difference that makes. Then it's onto the Dyno with her for a checkup! :awww:

Doing ok now ..Thanks..

I had a bad off a while back . I was doing a wheelie standing on the seat in fith gear @ 60+mph and the new valve I had from Kibble White snapped and sent me down the road hard. The bike road me for 100 yards and than another 200 or so floppin like a spawning salmon down the road. I cracked my spine , tore both sholders , cracked my sternum.... and the list goes on.. 2 and a half months later and I am feelin better now. Dock said to stay off the scoot til I am healed or I will be suckin life through a straw..

And you ?

Hi Cardiff,

When I was using 15/44 I used to get 99mph max outa the bike on the trailwings. Quite loose at that speed too. :awww:

Since I fitted the SM wheels (15/39) I've seen 110mph, and still going, but I think the correction factor for the SM wheels is about 20% so that's about 95. This time it was super stable tho' ?

I have no idea how to use the correction for different size wheels, but i have had a ton out of mine with the deathwings on, not sure how accurate the clock is on the DRZ but if felt damn fast anyway, infact nearly side swiped a shogun on the M4 as the winds were a little strong from the side so i thought i better take her down a little :devil: