Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Rocks!

Just wanted to thank all of you who helped me get my bike tuned in for the trip. All of the mods, DJ kits and Jetting specs worked out perfect. The bike ran just as you said it would. And when it came time to clime up tp 14,000 feet she just screamed to the top. SWEET! Thanks you guys!BTW Colorado riding was worth the 24 hr trip! The riding was second to none and I even found gold in the Mary Murphy mine. You guys who live out there are blessed with some vast riding areas thats for sure! Colorado Rocks!!! :thumbsup::devil::awww:

I grew up in Westerville. :devil:

you lucky dog you! Do you ride san Isabelle at all? Mt Antero was one hell of a hill climb on a drz, and the lack of O2 made it evem more interesting. :thumbsup:

Ok so how do i use it? I joined that other one but can't figure out how to transfer the URL. I'm a fabricator not a computer genius so it has To be simple. Cool photos too. I was trying to figure out where your house was. I went to Dublin coffman did you? And yes ! It appears from the ammount of partaking in the photos that we will have to go riding sometime. :thumbsup:

yeah dude, I sent you a couple PM's...

I wanted to check out your skid plate...

also check out your DRZ... see if you got anything else interesting going on with it...

I live up between Sawmill and Smokey Row.. north of hard road...

Maybe wednesday (i think its the last day to be nice this week) we could tool around Cbus on our DRZ's after work..

I'm a 9 to 5'er

You guys who live out there are blessed with some vast riding areas thats for sure! Colorado Rocks!!!

I couldn't agree more! Just got back from our annual Colorado ride last Thursday. We rode Rampart, St. Mary's Glacier and Grand Lake. We had a blast, some of the best trails were in the Grand Lake area or as one of our riders called it 'Hell' :thumbsup:. Colorado is a dirt bikers heaven. Can't wait until next year's trip. :devil: