Sign in to follow this  

TRAIL BIKE ENGLAND NOWHERE TO GO READ ON

i joined the trf [trail riders fellowship] two years ago

different people ,huge knowlage of legal and very challenging trails or not as is your want ...recommended

check out www.trf.org.uk ..noisy bastards dont apply ..there out to ban us as it is ...minkyhead liverpool

just queue jumping for the benifit of whoever

OK , I think . Can you repeat what you said in english . I didnt quite understand the questions you were asking :thumbsup:

it was just to move the post nearer to the front for more

viewers ... its a good outfit if your looking for

company there are sections throughout england and wales

we have about 3000 members countrywide the more we have the better chance of beating

alan micheal ..if we dont try ..there will be nowhwere left

to ride . we only have less than 4% of the rights of way to use why dont the tree huggers lay off ...greedy bastards

Hey you guys got it bad over there! I was complaining about only having 7 areas in my state consisting of about roughly 600 miles of trails . Now I will go there and enjoy them knowing you have nothing and so wish to have what we do. I guess it's not always as bad as it seems. Hope it all works out for you guys over there. You may have to escape your persecution , build a ship come here and claim your riding indpendence!It's been done before :cry::cry:

Good idea! We only allowed you to self govern so you'd look after the place until we needed it most. Well, we need it now. We've run out of wide open spaces and we probably have about 200 miles of trails in the whole island. I'm emailing Tony Blair right now.

Expect us to arrive any day now in a couple of tiny, crap boats, just like the first time!

There's no need for Americans to leave the country entirely - that would be stupid. Iowa has plenty of space for you all.

:cry:

Ian