price on a '95 kx100

I found a 1995 kx 100 in the area. The bike looks well kept in the pics. I was just wondering if $1000.00 is a fair price. I am waiting to hear about any mods it might have. I was thinking for the price if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be out much. I have a ttr 125 right now, with mods.

Ah, ok. We're not looking at the same bike then. The one I saw is listed in Cycletrader and is in PA.

I can't tell by the picture what kind of condition your bike is in. If you're really serious about it, I'd ask for more close-ups or even see if you can go look at it, if its not too far.

You don't want to bid on an auction when you're not convinced about the condition of the bike or you just might get burned. I even got a movie clip with sound so I could hear the bike running on one of the bikes that I bid on (ended up losing in the last few seconds, though).

Anyway, cover all your bases and make sure you're confident in the quality of the bike. THere are quite a few junkers out there and ebay is a giant garage sale so its easy to pick up a lemon.

• 1 month later...