Sign in to follow this  

Bubba wins

I appreciate that.

I know... you are probably the only person that has that information so that is why you felt compeled to post that for all us who are deprived of the recent technology of TV, VCR or the internet.

I appreciate that.

I know... you are probably the only person that has that information so that is why you felt compeled to post that for all us who are deprived of the recent technology of TV, VCR or the internet.

&%$#@! :thumbsup:

I appreciate that.

&%$#@! :thumbsup:

Truly no offense meant. I am just curious why people post results... RIGHT after the race is aired. I am wondering if anyone is pissed if they recorded it and are going to watch it this evening.

Not whining though... just curious.

Bubba won both motos on the 4 stroke at Glen Hellen. :thumbsup:

Yes, thanks! I also appreciate knowing, since I was out of town all day.... :devil:

It didn't air yet....

Steel City was aired today, not Glen Helen. Glen Helen should be on next week.

I didn't look at the calander. I knew one just got over being aired. I stand corrected but then again... same curiosity comes to mind. Why do people feel compelled to post results? I am not bothered by it... myself.

if you dont want to know the results of the race you shouldnt be on a motocross web page. alot of people do want to know the results. you should turn off your computer,tv and radio and wait to next week so hopfully ESPN will broadcast it and you could see it. :thumbsup:

You should post results inside the thread, not on the title. That way if you want to look you can or pass by if you haven't seen the race yet. I was hoping to find out myself watching it on tape, not on the title of a post. :thumbsup::devil:

Bubba won both motos on the 4 stroke at Glen Hellen. :thumbsup:

For a long time we saw banners in the crowd that said something like

"anyone but MC" then it was "anyone but RC"....soon it's going to be

"anyone but Bubba".

It might not be exciting but for the fact that he won a 4-stroke.

Now, we're back to: Oh, Bubba wins, again. :devil:

You should post results inside the thread, not on the title. That way if you want to look you can or pass by if you haven't seen the race yet. I was hoping to find out myself watching it on tape, not on the title of a post. :thumbsup::devil:

I agree, i was under the impression that the standing agreement for posting results on TT was to post it in the thread and put a warning on the subject line, so others would not see results, i to prefer to wait till the race airs and not find outevery time i enter a forum. :awww:

if you dont want to know the results of the race you shouldnt be on a motocross web page. alot of people do want to know the results. you should turn off your computer,tv and radio and wait to next week so hopfully ESPN will broadcast it and you could see it. :thumbsup:

dude, don't be rude. accepted internet etiquette, for years, has been to only post "xxx event spoiler" in the title line, and put the results in the post. everyone (except you) does this. that way, people can decide for themselves if they want to know the results. it's just good manners.

no big worries, but please use the 'spoiler' subject line in the future.

so in the future if everyone on tt follows these rules. does a person who does not want to know race results only come to tt? if you are a mx fan and frequent alot of mx sites you will see that race results are 90% of the time posted on the front page. i wonder if people will try to hide from electon results this november until they can watch it on tv. or the superbowl. :thumbsup:. i made the same mistake when larocco won a sx this year. and boy did the ostrichs get pissed. not meaning to flame anyone. just venting.

"anyone but Bubba".

It might not be exciting but for the fact that he won a 4-stroke.

Now, we're back to: Oh, Bubba wins, again.

I'm sorry but that made no sense. "anyone but bubba" because he won on the 4-stroke? :devil: As far as bubba winning all the time, this was the last race, just like the last day in 3rd grade, once you leave the campus you're officially a 4th grader, as bubba is now officially a 250 rider. So those days of 1 minute 7 second leads (as was today) is over. :thumbsup:

so in the future if everyone on tt follows these rules. does a person who does not want to know race results only come to tt? if you are a mx fan and frequent alot of mx sites you will see that race results are 90% of the time posted on the front page.

hmm. i have only seen results posted in the title a couple times here and on ktmtalk. each time, i have mentioned that it was impolite. i haven't visited any mx sites. i think it's safe to say that if someone really wanted to know who won, he could just go to the ama's site or something else like that. it's a fact of life that many of us go riding during the day, and watch races on tivo later. if i went to a site where people consistently refused to display accepted netiquette, i would stop going to that site.

mw

i went to glen helen today and first of all it was a totally new experience for me. i had never been so close to the riders on the track. anyways...i was talking to my friend that went to practice yesterday and he said that bubba and RC were racing against each other. well bubba had a good lead on RC and RC ended up stompin him good. this could be a thing to come in supercross. i think that it is going to be between them and chad reed but reed faded fast today as does everyone has this year when they race against RC. oh and by the way rc won both motos too

"anyone but Bubba".

It might NOT be exciting BUT for the fact that he won on a 4-stroke.

Now, we're back to: Oh, Bubba wins, again.

I'm sorry but that made no sense. "anyone but bubba" because he won on the 4-stroke? :thumbsup: As far as bubba winning all the time, this was the last race, just like the last day in 3rd grade, once you leave the campus you're officially a 4th grader, as bubba is now officially a 250 rider. So those days of 1 minute 7 second leads (as was today) is over. :lol:

Maybe you should re-read it when you're sober?

Notice I said "soon it's going to be anyone but Bubba"? SOON.

Bubba said that it was easier to win on the 4-stroke.

Hello?? Easier??

Basically, it was exciting to see Bubba win on a 4-stroke. Bubba

throws up faster lap times on a 125 than RC and CR were on their

250s. SX and MX should be interesting next year unless, "Bubba wins,

again"...

Oh, and for those that post the spoilers.... :devil::awww: