Sign in to follow this  

In need of parts - suggestions

I've got a leaking right radiator. Local Dealer wants $300 for the part. Any ideas on either a good fix or substitute?

Second I need a Service Manual for a 02 DRZ 400 E. I thought someone posted a similar request a while ago but I couldn't find it in the search.

-

Joe

don't throw it away, it most likley can be repaired for cheap. i saw some space aged aluminum welding rod that will definitly weld it back together . I just need to remember where , I think it was at the state fair in the expo. i will ask around and see if i can come up with anything. :thumbsup:

Buy the KLX400R manual from Kawasaki for like $24 Its just an E/K manual with Kawasaki extras in front and back.

Also has wiring and other info for an AU E model that has lights and horn etc. just like an S but with an FCR39 and E motor parts.

So basically it covers all 3 bikes for way less coin than any other manual. Only thing you dont get is BSR36 info. :thumbsup::devil:

WOW Those boys know what they are doing for sure! That would be what i would do no questions asked, those guys are repair gods! :devil:

They are that. I've had Mylers fix two rad's and both have come back straight and leak free. At a good price and less then one day turnaround

WOW Those boys know what they are doing for sure! That would be what i would do no questions asked, those guys are repair gods! :thumbsup:

They are that. I've had Mylers fix two rad's and both have come back straight and leak free. At a good price and less then one day turnaround

Yes they rock, I had a great experience with them also.

I have fixed 2 since i sent mine to mylers, they are good.

The rads are soft, most can be bent back by hand if you can hold them in a vice or bench ,just be careful they are SOFT, now there is a low temp aluminum solder that you can buy from a welding shop its called "aluma solder" do what the directions say and it works great.

just my .02