Sign in to follow this  

The worst wreck of my life!!

OK i took my bad boy to the hunting mx track and i wasnt doing that bad for racing 250 2 strokes at practice and i was racing this yz 250 for 3rd place out of like 8 people and i was hitting this double and that dum a** 250 slammed on his brakes right wen he hit the ramp and went sideways in the air and i didnt have time to slow down btu i tried and i hit the back of the landing ramp and my bike went end over end and i went straight up in the air and landing right on top of my head and my helmet flew off and went about 20 to 30 feet on the track and im rollin around on the ground hitting all these rocks and i swear i was numb for like 5 minutes and i was hurting soo bad... Well the guy was trying to pick me up and i wouldnt move at all i was in soo much pain.. well i finally got up and the guy was like you want to finish your practice? i said hell no and he was like will you ride it out of the way of everyone im like yea. well he is sitting on my bike trying to kickstart it and he couldnt get it started so he says to me that my bike is really flooded so i hopped on it and the second kick it was started.. well i had to go to the ambulance to get checked up on and they told me not to race but i couldnt help my self.. But i took 2 really strong tylonal and that helped me out a lot but i am still in pain and i can barely walk because i got the worst dead leg in my life beause i landed on a dang rock lol.. well thats my wreck hope you enjoyed it!! :thumbsup:

But think of the braging rights you'll get at school tomorrow. What did your girlfriend think? Do you have to stop racing now? Ill be at the next race. My birthday was this weekend but you did pretty good till you wrecked. :thumbsup: Oh yeah I was riding a wheelie in this field and almost hit a hay bale. top that. :devil:

They're teenage XR Mutants. Kinda like Ninja turtles, but faster. :devil:

Take it easy out there Smokin', if you do wad it up like that, take a breather. Lots of injuries dont show up till a day later or after the adrenaline wears off. It was a good story though, use the dumbass for traction next time. :thumbsup:

Smokin and I are best friends. He is one of my main ridining buddies. Yeah the week after next Ill go down to that track with ya smokin. Thats if you can handle it. :thumbsup:

i had lots of braggin right! :awww::devil: and yea me and youngun must act like brothers or something haha but yea i heard them talkin about making the doubles a little bit bigger because there not that big right now but me and you will go next week and beat craig! :thumbsup: Hey craig told me that he could kill tom in any kind of race and i was like haha and i laughed at him.. so you need to tell tom to go too if he can because craig is an idiot....

i had lots of braggin right! :thumbsup::lol: and yea me and youngun must act like brothers or something haha but yea i heard them talkin about making the doubles a little bit bigger because there not that big right now but me and you will go next week and beat craig! :D Hey craig told me that he could kill tom in any kind of race and i was like haha and i laughed at him.. so you need to tell tom to go too if he can because craig is an idiot....

First of all if Tom(my brother) goes hes going to take it slow. One he just broke his collarbone. Second because he broke his collar bone hes been down for weeks. If you wrecks its going to really screw stuff up. Also when has Craig(our airhead friend :awww:) ever seen Tom ride? I ready for the race in October. The harescramble down in Greenwood. Thats going to be fun. :devil:

yea i found some stuff out about the race i think they said it was only gonna be 3 miles and craig said he will kill us all at that race and he said if tom tries to pass him he will wreck him lol i told him tom would run over him!! i cant wait because ill beat him!!

Ok what race are you talking about. He is just one of those people who think they are going to be the next RC. :thumbsup:

XR'S BLOW ON A MX TRACK! If you plan to keep riding mx with a XR, get ready for a near death experience everytime.

Buy a real mx bike,they are much fun and safer for racing mx. :thumbsup: Use the XR for scouting deer, picking mushrooms and carrying fishing poles. :devil:

Motocross is to easy. So we take the XR's out there for a challange. You could train a monkey to ride motocross. Lets see you turn, jump, turn, whoops, jump, or do you jump again? If you read his first post it would show you that a MX bike caused the wreck. Not the XR. But yeah I know youre just playing. :thumbsup: By the way I have carried a fishing pole on my xr. :devil:

i dont need no mx bike because i mostly do woods racing!! And yea that dagum yz 250 caused the wreck.. and xr's are awesome on the mx track!! there were 2 of us out there and we both were pretty good but i had ot pass him beacuse he was about 45 years old and a little slower than me but he always placed right behind me...THe only bike out there i had a challenge with was the other xr 250!! :thumbsup: