Sign in to follow this  

Where do all you Idaho riders like to ride?

My favorite place to ride is the Baumgardner area just north of Fairfield (trails). Ear Creek and Fleck Summit are also fun, but Baumgardner is the best IMO.

My favorite place to ride is the Baumgardner area just north of Fairfield (trails). Ear Creek and Fleck Summit are also fun, but Baumgardner is the best IMO.

Limecreek, Dead wood...

Stanley Basis... out of Pole Creek... up to Frog Lake... Germania creek. Other side of the road... Ross fork, snow slide, widow maker... all good.

Where ever when ever, as long as a slower rider like myself is welcome....hehe. I actually have ridden the Idaho City/Cascade areas and in the Owyhee's/Silver City area.

Where DON'T I like to ride in Idaho! It's alllllll good!

I love the Boulder-Whiteclouds outside of Stanley. From Pole Creek into Frog Lake, out Little Boulder to Germania or the road if you can't handle Germania. It's some of the best scenery you'll ever see.

My advice if you want to find the best trails to ride is to join a dirt biking club. It's an easy way to learn about all the best trails plus make some great friends who love to dirt bike. I belong to this club:

TVTMA

I dont currently live in Idaho, but I have put many miles on my past bikes in the state. I went to the state ride last year at Bull Trout Lake, that was by far some of the best riding I have ever done. Also growing up I put tons of miles on near Laird Park.......North East of Moscow.