Sign in to follow this  

best place to buy tires

I'm pretty new to the sport and need a new rear tire for my xr 250. it's street legal, but i want a dirt tire. anyway, i found a Maxxis C6001 for $47 shipped at dmtaonline.com, and it will cost $20 to install it at a local cycle-shop.

anybody know of a better place on the net to find deals on tires?

BTW, anyone have any tire recomendations? :devil: or :thumbsup: on the C6001?

thanks for your reply.

Yep I ordered my tire for my DRZ from them and have also ordered from them another time. Great company. A dealer around here only charges $10 to install it so I would call around more and I don't mind paying that but for $20 I would do it myself. Infact before I found this place about and hour away I did it on my XR100 myself and was going to here but had to go get parts from them anyway.

I say Rocky Mountain also. I was getting a front and rear set deliverd to my door of Dunlop 756's for just over $100.00 total. they were about $90.00 each from the shop. and about $65-70 each from most other sources on the web. :thumbsup:

I'm pretty new to the sport and need a new rear tire for my xr 250. it's street legal, but i want a dirt tire. anyway, i found a Maxxis C6001 for $47 shipped at dmtaonline.com, and it will cost $20 to install it at a local cycle-shop.

anybody know of a better place on the net to find deals on tires?

BTW, anyone have any tire recomendations? :awww: or :thumbsup: on the C6001?

thanks for your reply.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com We'll beat ANY price published by a legit dealer that is in stock.

Terms of 110% Low Price Guarantee:

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/help_answer.asp?ID=21#21

:devil:

I agree, if you use the TT forums you should at least give the TT store a look! :thumbsup:

The only reason I buy elsewhere is to avoid paying CA sales tax (the state gets too much of my money already).

Sorry Bryan! Just trying to help out my fellow starving TT'ers. :devil:

But I do agree...support TT as much as possible. :thumbsup: