Sign in to follow this  

Glenn Helen update

Carmichael handed Reeds a-- to him.....BOTH motos.....Windham wasnt even close....neither was anyone else for that matter. Bubba did pretty much the same ....He was even faster on the 250F than on his 125. Flat smoked everyone. Damn it was hot there....Lots of eye candy tho....Gotta love those 909 girls...eh Shawn?

:thumbsup:

doesnt bubba and charmichel always win? but dam bubba was EVEN

faster with the 250f? imagine what would happen if he had the crf250 or 450

Was Alessi there? If so, was he on the KTM? I just watched the Steel City race and was actually impressed with his abilities. He was flat hauling when Windham blew by!

No zookeeper, Alessi did'nt race, he hurt his arm riding in the desert last week. He won't appear again till October!

He'd be just as fast, not faster. PC KX250F's are bad, just because they're kawi doesnt mean they're bad bikes. you honda kids are so ignorant :thumbsup:

Good thought! If Bubba did race a CRF250 he would be so far ahead of the other riders. He probably could have gotten off his bike mid moto play a quick game of pac-man then got back on his bike and still be 20 sec ahead.

Good thought! If Bubba did race a CRF250 he would be so far ahead of the other riders. He probably could have gotten off his bike mid moto play a quick game of pac-man then got back on his bike and still be 20 sec ahead.

Honestly, seeing it with my own two eyes, it looked like the KXF's made more power plain and simple.

And, yep the 909 eye candy was out in force. The thing I was surprised about was the relatively few stupid drunk people. Im mean there were a couple obviously hammerd folks out there, but it wasnt like some misplaced October fest either.

It was a good time. I hope they dont put Glen Helen on Mothers day anymore I really dont want to have to wait another 21 years to see another national :thumbsup:

It was a good race. You really don't get how fast they are until you see it first hand. We watched Windham loose his chain right in front of us. I was really wanting to watch him and Reed dual. I have to say the parking and getting in and out is the biggest cluster I have ever seen. I have been to many sporting events too. Next time we will take our bikes and park the truck somewhere and ride in.

AWESOME. Damn HOT though .Lots of beautiful things to look at .Best part is I drove in with my neighbors who had access to park 30ft from vendor area :devil:.

It was my 29th birthday and had a blast .

Too bad about Kdub's luck .

I've got some really cool pics but can't post on here :thumbsup:.

James