Sign in to follow this  

Trailer Setup's

I'm thinking about getting a trailer to haul the bikes and I'm looking for inspiration. 3 bikes will be the norm I haul but may be as many as 6, so I'm thinking about a 14 foot enclosed. Let's see some shots of you trailer setup and how many in what size space.

www.SubcoTrailer.com ours fits 3 bikes. Better than any other trailer out there. We got 15's on it and we get so many compliments on it. better than Walmart or Home Depot trailers by far. Ours was 'round 800 but worth every penny. It doesnt have lead springs on it im not sure ill have to ask my dad but i heard those werent good. Any questions feel free to ask.

This is mine it's a 6x10 holds 3 bikes but tight.

Yes that is a toilet up front, Wife demanded it.

47345073.jpg

47345070.jpg

47345063.jpg

We got a 12'x6.5' , the most we've ever put on it is my dads xr400, my crf250, my bros crf230, two 85's, and a ttr 125. We could maybe fit one more if we put them on differently but not a big bike.

Mxcowboy now that is what I'm talking about!

I was thinking about a 14 foot by 7 foot wide. I have a 26 by 8 foot wide trailer, AC and 110 lights and all and empty that thing man handles my half ton. Even though I have the trailer kit on my truck I need a weight distrubiting hitch to pull that thing even empty. That 8 foot wide is to wide for a trailer to grab for a quick jaunt.

I may go with a 16 footer thats why I want to see how bikes are fitting into other folks trailers.