Sign in to follow this  

Pics of husbands/boyfriends...

OK, let's see the men behind the women! (Does that sound bad?) Anyway...would anyone be interested in posting pics of their guy? I am looking to see what I have on hand in my computer. I wonder if he'd be ok with me posting his pic? If I ask, he'll be like..."Oh God, you're on Thumpertalk again"!!!!!!!

Oops, read that wrong. Thought you said 'i wonder if he would be okay with me posting THIS pic' :thumbsup:

Congrats! We just celebrated our 8th last week :thumbsup: Its amazing how time flies!

I KNOW!!! I can't believe it. Before ya know, it'll be 10th and then 20th and then...

But, I got myself a really good guy so that might be why it's going by so fast. Time flies when you are having fun!!

Congrats on your 8th!!! :thumbsup::devil:

Set up an account at photobucket.com.

Then get whatever pics you want on there. Just follow their directions.

Then on TT, when posting, under Instant UBB Code, there is Image. Click on that and paste the Url link in photobucket in the image prompting box on TT.

I think that's all the steps.

TG: You guys are soooo cute!! Awesome scenery!!

DS: Looks like you can post pics now. Watch out!! It's very addicting.

Here's one of my favorites when we were first married and Pete was ripped and doing commercial roofing so he was very tanned.

scan.jpg

I imagine it is. Thank you for showing me how to do that.

It's my favorite picture of him but i am going to have to take it off before he sees it an gets upset. But i love it because he has beautiful eyes and you can see that in the picture...............i just wanted you girls to see him before i took it off........

Hi I'm brand new to thumper talk but I do have a picture of my husband (our 1 month anniversary is tomorrow) if I can get it loaded correctly... The%20Bride%20and%20Groom.JPG

Thanks!

I'm so glad I found another board to talk on. I was on this wedding chat board while we were planning our wedding and those girls were CATTY. Holy crap they could be mean.

My husband has a DRZ too and loves it.