Sign in to follow this  

Texas Riders McAfee MX

If you are in the DFW area and have not tried McAfee MX, you are missing a fun track.

We gave McAfee MX a try this weekend, both Saturday AND Sunday. Fun track, worth the drive. The owner, Mark McAfee his a good guy, new to the sport, but a good guy. He listens to his customers and takes care of their concerns. When I saw a problem he got right on is loader and fixed it.

The track has a sprinkler system and the soil condition is a mix of red clay and sand, man you can ROOST out of the corners. Track has tabletops, step down doubles, a rythem section, a few small easy doubles and a triple.

There is one REALLY fun section of the track. Right near were everyone parks is a 35 to 40 foot tabletop to a 40 to 45 foot tabletop to a step-up, REALLY fun section.

Go give this track a try. Open practice every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday 9 to dark.

Website is:

http://mcafeecompany.tripod.com/

kewl, we live near Tyler and are always lookin for a sweet place to ride. We will give it a try, after the Vesectomy of course, lol. :thumbsup:

I have to agree, it is a fun track. However, the owner may be a nice guy, but he did charge me for my two boys that were sharing and XR70 the last time we were out there. I can undertand charging per rider if you have a bunch of kids sharing one bike. The first time I went there, he only charged by the bike, then the second time, charging by the rider. I understand that it is his property, but that just wasn't very kind in my opinion. Just giving y'all a heads up.